No other european languange in UK version

+
I'm living in UK and I can buy from PS store only the UK version of the game.
This version come without other european languanges only english and some est european language.
Be aware if you buy this version you can't play the game in German, French or Italian also in subtitle.

Did you test, and change the PS4 Systemlanguage itself to other languages to actually test and confirm that?

Yes I test it.
In the UK version you have only Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Arabic, Turkish and English subtitle.
I hope they insert more languages in subtitle in future patch, but this is what you get now if you buy the game in PS store in UK.

The vendor i bought the game from did not list the CUSA code and after checking other uk vendors i could not find any info in that regard. Please could we have the other european languages unlocked for the uk version? it seems that the only solution is to buy the game again :(

The vendor i bought the game from did not list the CUSA code and after checking other uk vendors i could not find any info in that regard. Please could we have the other european languages unlocked for the uk version? it seems that the only solution is to buy the game again :(

Do not buy another version of the game. The game has serious problems. Yesterday I played it on ps5, I found many bugs and a hard crash that caused problems with the dualsense setup.
CD Project Red has decided to save money on translation rights with this absurd policy of division for the console market and to sell us a game in beta test that will take many months to be playable.

Top Bottom