No Place Like Home(Minor Spoilers)

+
No Place Like Home(Minor Spoilers)

I feel this sidequest deserves it's own appreciation thread and discussion.

As much fun as I've had with the game so far this has been the most fun bit(on Isle of Mist now).

As much as I hate Lambert he was awesome here. From telling you that you love him(drunkenly) to the fucking Vesemir hat, and his suggestion to dress up in Yen's clothes to as Eskel puts it, "summon the bitches".

So how did the quest go for you as there are a few differences? Also is there more shenanigans if you don't sleep with Yen first?

So how did the quest go for you as there are a few differences? Also is there more shenanigans if you don't sleep with Yen first?

I would like to know this as well. I couldn't pass up any time with the lady. My experience pretty much mirrored your own, but I have to say that this was easily one of the best scenes in any RPG that I've ever played.

I would like to know this as well. I couldn't pass up any time with the lady. My experience pretty much mirrored your own, but I have to say that this was easily one of the best scenes in any RPG that I've ever played.

Indeed. It had me laughing aloud pretty good. A thing that does not happen too often. That hat, man.

Top Bottom