No progression beyond lv100?

+
Long story short. I bought the entire Journey the other day, up to level 100 and I noticed today that, although I completed the 6 journey quests, finished one Crone in the Saovine event and I am in the process of finishing the other, there is no progression beyond level 100. Has this journey changed the progression system and caped it at 100, with no possibility of getting additional reward points beyond it?

I remember that there was a similar issue with one of the past journey, I think Triss's journey where you could not progress beyond lv100.

I think it is like last season. No journey progression per se, but you still acquire reward points. I made level 199 and was still getting reward points.

I think it is like last season. No journey progression per se, but you still acquire reward points. I made level 199 and was still getting reward points.
Don't think that is the case. Today I finished 2 Saovine quests from Brewess, and although I got the 20 crowns for each, I got no reward points. And I am still level 100 despite finishing all 6 journey costs for this week and part of the Saovine event.

In the Triss journey I believe, there was an issue when the journey was launched, as you could not progress beyond lv100 and you wouldn't get any RPs for each level gained either.

I can't find any official information, so since there was nothing about such a change in the patchnotes I'd guess it's a bug. Especially if it wouldn't be the first time for such an issue.

You could report it to Support; if it's a bug they'll then be aware of it, and if it for some reason is intentional then I'm sure they'll tell you.

I can't find any official information, so since there was nothing about such a change in the patchnotes I'd guess it's a bug. Especially if it wouldn't be the first time for such an issue.

You could report it to Support; if it's a bug they'll then be aware of it, and if it for some reason is intentional then I'm sure they'll tell you.
Thanks mate. I sent a ticket to support and they solved it quickly.

Apparently this was an issue it seems as now they claim that there is progression and reward points are given beyond level 100.

Trying my luck now to see if I can get the reward points I lost yesterday from the 6 journey quests.

Top Bottom