No review copy came

+
No review copy came

So I got picked for one off the review copys, and I haven't gotten mine. I was hoping it come today as release day through post but nothing. I live in UK, is there a chance there was fault in there systems where some people actually got the email but just not getting the copy. Has anybody got there's on UK yet?

I posted earlier. I wanted to know if anyone else in UK had a review copy yet on RELEASE DAY. I dont think so.....I think we missed the release day boat....not a good start for a review:)

oh well, it will come, but not today, we will have to wait, the USA got theirs........

Some time this week....delayed reviews, initial thoughts, start blogging..:)

I live in USA skid and i haven't received mine yet. Ive only heard of a few people in California getting theirs. My mail runs in about 5 to 7 hours here which is around 11am to 1pm. The mailman is shifty on some days lol. So hopefully i will get mine today :)

UndeadCreepshow said:
I live in USA skid and i haven't received mine yet. Ive only heard of a few people in California getting theirs. My mail runs in about 5 to 7 hours here which around 11am to 1pm. The mailman is shifty on some days lol. So hopefully i will get mine today :)

I hope you don't otherwise I be sad because I haven't got mine hahah

In the UK too, I haven't got my review copy yet. I don't know if it's post or courier.

UndeadCreepshow said:
I live in USA skid and i haven't received mine yet. Ive only heard of a few people in California getting theirs. My mail runs in about 5 to 7 hours here which is around 11am to 1pm. The mailman is shifty on some days lol. So hopefully i will get mine today :)

you will....we wondering if anyone in the UK got theirs for xbox today? Doesnt look like it.....but it will come...just when is the question especially as its in the stores on sale NOW!

LOL:) Patience:)

Guyz, I'm gonna merge this into the previous one just opened by skidpro. Plz do not open 600 posts for the same reasons, CDP cannot read them all in these days and we-mods are having a hard time here too.

thanks for understanding.

EDIT cannot merge. The forum is totally screwed x(

PLEASE, I am not complaining, I am grateful, was hoping to get it today on release day but looks like no one got one in UK so far...I maybe wrong...

I am grateful. I was just looking forward to getting stuck in on xbox and save the PC version for finishing TW1 to import char into TW2EE...

The xbox I can just start up a game with default...

When your looking forward to something and it doesnt arrive its disconcerting, thats all.....it will come I know, our release day is usually Friday so why a release day on Tuesday is odd but thats that...

Thanks to CDPR for a copy...but anyone got one yet in UK?

TIA

secondchildren said:
Guyz, I'm gonna merge this into the previous one just opened by skidpro. Plz do not open 600 posts for the same reasons, CDP cannot read them all in these days and we-mods are having a hard time here too.

thanks for understanding.

EDIT cannot merge. The forum is totally screwed x(

CAN YOU LOCK THE OTHER TREAD DOWN AS somebody is MUCKING AROUND WITH THE HEADER WHICH i DID NOT WRITE
sorry caps lock...

please lock the other thread down PLEASE as somebody is mucking around with the header....not me!

yes sorry, I accidently hit caps lock on keyboard and I dont look at screen when typing due to eyesight defect, I just have to focus on one thing not quickly look at two:)

Many Apologies:)

secondchildren can you please tell skidrow that no one can change his thread title but himself and a moderator? He accused me of changing his other thread title lol

UndeadCreepshow said:
secondchildren can you please tell skidrow that no one can change his thread title but himself and a moderator? He accused me of changing his other thread title lol
C'mon kids.... :rolleyes:

I got mine yesterday, put about an hour or two in to it.

I'm excited to play it.

the problem is I'm going to be super busy this week, so I'm trying to figure out how much to put in to the game, vs when I know I will have enough to do my review.

UndeadCreepshow said:
I know the truth myself but he doesn't seem to. I'm just trying to clear the air

Look I never said in a thread that YOU in particular did it, you have taken it upon yourself to victimise yourself, then you get cocky by calling me 'skidrow'.......

I did not outright accuse you of anything, I said 'someone' not you 'someone'...

now we can get back to normal thread discussion please, I apologised to secondchildren but you are not reading it but ........so if you think I accused you (which I did not) I apologise, is that good enough?

Now move on please....:)

Actually when i typed skidrow that was a typo so i wasn't being cocky. So i apologize for that. I think it was just your English skills in the other thread that made me confused. Because you quoted my last post and then said to stop changing your Header. Which made it look like it was directed at me. So everything is clear now and good day :)

Top Bottom