No reward for daily quests

+
Same problem here, doesn't matter if the reward for the quest is 40 or 60 Ore, finished 5 or 6 quests with no reward.

same here, completed one 60 ore quest and two 40 ore quests, no reward. Tried to contact support, the webpage for "report a bug" doesn't allow me to submit somehow...

Guest 4334474

I too have noticed this since yesterday. I put in a support ticket for it the other day, won't bother to do it for today as I'm sure they know whats up by now.

I don't think I've received any daily quests reward in Homecoming. I've been completing them, well, daily.. but nothing. I sincerely hope we will get that ore retroactively once the issue has been resolved once and for all. It's not like I need it for cards since I'm sitting at over 400k scraps but It would just make getting those contracts done a bit faster :)

P.S. It would be nice to actually be able to see and complete the contracts.. Sigh..

I don't think I've received any daily quests reward in Homecoming. I've been completing them, well, daily.. but nothing. I sincerely hope we will get that ore retroactively once the issue has been resolved once and for all. It's not like I need it for cards since I'm sitting at over 400k scraps but It would just make getting those contracts done a bit faster :)

P.S. It would be nice to actually be able to see and complete the contracts.. Sigh..

Yep, i mean i don't need it to open any keg since I started at around 200k, crafted half of cards in premium, the rest i don't care too much. But still, arena needs ore to play, I do find more fun in arena these days, good way to know the cards since most are totally different.

I noticed I had this issue starting yesterday. I completed 3 daily quests and received no ore. And this morning when I logged in, I received credit for completing the "Spend 100 Ore" contract, and I have not spent any ore since Homecoming.

I just completed my 6 rounds of the day and received 2 reward points. I suppose that makes a lot more sense than the 100 ore. Still no ore for the daily quests though.

Quests are working for me now. Didn't get anything for the previous 4 or something quests, but still happy that I can now do the daily quests and get the rewards.

Good to see that I am not the only one who got issues with these daily quests. In my case the counter goes to zero, and no new quests appear. Only the counter counts again down from 23:59:xx. Will this bug be fixed? I stop playing buggy games because who knows what else is buggy...?

Good to see that I am not the only one who got issues with these daily quests. In my case the counter goes to zero, and no new quests appear. Only the counter counts again down from 23:59:xx. Will this bug be fixed? I stop playing buggy games because who knows what else is buggy...?
I think there is actually a bug in the countdown. No matter what, the quests will renew at gmt time 00:00 since the company is in Poland, or 20:00 for est if you are on east coast of the states. On the other side, in my case the count down seems to plug in the time of my computer, the local time, so I always get a count down of 24h at 00:00 local time, but the quests renew at 00:00 gmt no matter what. You can log back into the game at that time and I think the quests will be there.
Post automatically merged:

Finally my daily quests are starting to give me ore. No compensation for the first 5 quests I finished without reward but that is fine, as long as I have ore for future arena entrance, it's all good. (beta players don't need ore for kegs anyway, but that must be frustrating for new players). For me, there is still a bug in the quest countdown, it always countdown to 00:00 local time, while the reality is it refresh everyday at 00:00 gmt, I can ignore the countdown now but that must cause misunderstanding to people. (yesterday I logged in at 00:30 local time and saw nothing, thought I got no quest and report that as the bug, hours later I received a quest at 00:00 gmt)

Last edited:
There is something amiss with the sequencing. I logged in today at various intervals before and after the reset. I am in Seattle, WA so PDT timezone. One of the three quests soon to be reset kicked in an hour early and the other two just reset to nothing? Counted down to zero, than another 24 hours to go. See my screen shots attached. Taken just before and just after the reset on 2019-04-14. Ore and scraps...not as concerned with those as with reward points so I wasn't tracking this in great detail at first, but each day something has seen off to me. Unless by design there is only supposed to be one active at a time? But I have days where there are two or three. So I'm thinking a slight glitch the in reset mechanic.

Attachments

• GwentDailyQuestsAt_1600_PDT.jpg
    GwentDailyQuestsAt_1600_PDT.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 42
  • GwentDailyQuestsAt_1606_PDT.jpg
    GwentDailyQuestsAt_1606_PDT.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 42
  • GwentDailyQuestsAt_1701_PDT.jpg
    GwentDailyQuestsAt_1701_PDT.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 70
the other two just reset to nothing?
You can only get one new quest per day, so this is working as intended. The countdown timer does display the same time for all quests, which is not ideal.

As for the resetting one hour too early, sounds like it might have been caused by daylight savings. Here in Europe, where the servers are located, we switched to summer time on the 31st of March so two weeks ago. As far as I know, the daily reset is at midnight Warsaw time (CET or CEST).

You can only get one new quest per day, so this is working as intended. The countdown timer does display the same time for all quests, which is not ideal.

As for the resetting one hour too early, sounds like it might have been caused by daylight savings. Here in Europe, where the servers are located, we switched to summer time on the 31st of March so two weeks ago. As far as I know, the daily reset is at midnight Warsaw time (CET or CEST).

I should of also taken a screen shot of the crown points. The crown point reset is at 5pm in my PDT time zone, which is 2am the next day in CEST timezone. The quest that renewed early ahead of the other two daily quest slots was also ahead for the crown point reset. One quest renewed at 4pm PDT, which is 1am CEST. Then an hour later, the crown points reset along with the other two quest slots. Trivial matters all. Maybe the devs are interested? Probably got higher priority matters to deal with.

So my understanding at this point is if I don't complete a daily quest, then the second and third slots will be issued a quest, one per 24 hour period, at the next reset. That makes sense. And that must be why I had all three slots with quests at some point. What's cool about that is it allows for catch up if you can't log in or complete a quest on a given day. But if you are regularly completing one quest per 24 hour period, then only a single quest will replace it, and in the first slot only.

Thanks for the response.

First time I played the game: 3 quests, I did them, no problem.
Second (consecutive) day: 3 quests, did them, no problem.
Third (consecutive) day: just 1 quest, countdown of 23h on the other slots aaaand it's like that from that day on.

So this is NOT our fault or daylight savings, it's just bad programing.

If we get just ONE quest per day/countdown, fix your clocks for every slot and stop balming us or nature.

It's SO annoying, the only game I've played with this problem so far.

dq1.jpg

Two days later...
00.jpg

A joke...

Last edited:
Top Bottom