no rewards past lvl 6

+
no rewards past lvl 6

just hit level 7 and on the spoils of war page all my ranks up are not filled in is this a bug or working as intended. if so it makes trying to play on a budget impossible.

Yeah, I noticed it too. No rewards anymore. Makes playing F2P almost impossible and it also doesn't give any incentive anymore to keep playing because you are not building towards something.

I don't think thats is exactly accurate

First of all, there is a visual bug when progressing, when you reach a question mark and there is nothing displayed as a reward it is bugged, you did get them but it is not showing
Second of all, those question marks , i think are indicating daily rewards. If you don't see any it means you already have all of them today, They will reset at 1 a.m CET if am not mistaken
Thirdly the rewards for completing a level are still there regardless of how mauvh you have played

I can't be 100% sure but i think this is how it works

There is no question marks and no reward my scraps etc have remained the same from 6>>>>7>>>>8 im on the way to 8 now and its 12 wins per rank and nothing for it, i mean nothing for 12 wins is really bad, im playing as a F2P player, ill buy packs when the drop rate is adjusted. UPDATE...you only get rewards for 3 lvls per day.....but you will get your actual lvl up reward which is 25 ore i think but nothing in between on you have went up 3 lvls

Last edited:
yeah no drops at all is awful and alot of people will just give up we need more then the gg we need something we can count on ever time we win at least 5 scrap per win at least.

Aha so it only gets tough once you gain 3 levels that day. I like this approach better than Hearthstone 100Gold cap per day (except dailies)

Once you level up 3 times in a day you only get rewards at the end of the level.

There is a visual bug that shows you not getting your question marks. If you log out and back in you should have the correct rewards.

Thankyou.That-answers-many-questions.alsomyspacebardoesntalwaysworkathereforums

Once you level up 3 times in a day you only get rewards at the end of the level.

There is a visual bug that shows you not getting your question marks. If you log out and back in you should have the correct rewards.

I passed maybe 2 or 3 question mark and 1 level but I didn't get any reward. I tried to log in again but I still have the same amout of scrap and ore. I checked after every won that amout didn't increased.
I only won the scrap from the GG.

So what can I/you could for this ?

I'm at level 9, I don't even see the question mark at the end of the level. Is this normal? I didn't see one for level 8 I think too. I'm not entirely sure I received rewards.

I'm at level 9, I don't even see the question mark at the end of the level. Is this normal? I didn't see one for level 8 I think too. I'm not entirely sure I received rewards.

You should receive rewards. I've verified it with multiple users and it seems to be OK.

If you can check on your currency totals before and after the next level up. Remember to restart the game also please.

You should receive rewards. I've verified it with multiple users and it seems to be OK.

If you can check on your currency totals before and after the next level up. Remember to restart the game also please.

I actually don't think you need to restart it, i think they work without restart, at least for me (i've been making notes of rewards after each game just to be sure)

I'll keep note before leveling up next. Thanks for the reply

Edit: even though there is no question mark, I still received 25 currency for leveling up.

Also, hurray level 10.

Last edited:

I don't think I understand, you should always get a reward at the end of a level right? But only once per day for only 3 levels you will be able to get rewards in between levels.
I haven't been getting either for today. I'm at level 7 or 8 and haven't gotten anything at the end of those levels.

I don't think I understand, you should always get a reward at the end of a level right? But only once per day for only 3 levels you will be able to get rewards in between levels.
I haven't been getting either for today. I'm at level 7 or 8 and haven't gotten anything at the end of those levels.

There is a visual bug that does not show you getting rewards but you do get them (when your progress bar hit a question marks and you got no rewards being shown to you on screen, its a bug, - you do get them if you look in menu at your totals it should change). Those are dailies. End the end of the level you should got something even if you run out of daily rewards. They can be shitty though - i got 20 ore for reaching lvl 8

Dailies are supposed to reset at 2 a.m. CET so keep in mind when you have played

Top Bottom