No sense in 9 knights of wild hunt in monster deck

+
No sense in 9 knights of wild hunt in monster deck

Hello guys I'm new here. I clicked for polish forum but i see only english ones. I have a lot of fun with this game but there is an issue which seems to me like a bug.

I just bought a barrel and i saw another knight of wild hunt ( the one on horse ).

My first thought - I got 3 knights of wild hunt, but the other ones. I saw with other illustration on the card so my first thought was - maybe i can have more than 3 knights of wild hunt, its seems it should be like that. So i picked him from 3 rare cards in the barrel... And? I cant have more than 3 wild hunt knights in my deck but there are 9 obtainaible wild hunt knights and every 3 of them got different illustration.

This doesnt make sense to me. Why to make 9 obtainaible same cards if i can have only 3 in deck? I think the goal was to have a big army of 9 knights of wild hunt when i use one. Its risky tactic because my enemy can just use card tear apart card ( -3 all units in one row ) and kill them in one round. So I just waste oportunity on nice silver card to make my army of knights bigger...

What is the sense then to have more than 3 knights? Is this a bug? It should be because it doesnt make sense that i can afford 9 of them.

Sorry for my english, I can always switch to polish if someone want more clear post.

Welcome! It is not a bug but I agree it is annoying. You can only have 3 of them in one deck but because they have alternative artworks they count as separate cards. The extra cards won't automatically mill when you have more than 3 of them and take up space in the collection overview. They should change this imho.

Last edited:
Yea its annoying especially if you chose another knight as this rare (one of three ) card from the barrell. I didnt know i can do nothing with it...

Top Bottom