No Sound in V's Shower / TV won't turn off

+
Hello all,

Title says it all. When using V's shower the sound of the water starts at the initial turn on then followed by silence during the actual shower sequence. The T.V. in V's apartment also won't shut off, leaving an after image of whatever program was previously playing. Sometimes the screen from V's computer is transposed onto the T.V.

Anyone have this issue or any potential solutions?

Hello,
Which platform ?
If PC, Steam, Gog ?
It's a pre 1.3 save ? (like a 1.23 save loaded on 1.3 game).
Have you ever use mods in the past ? like in 1.23 ? Useless question if you have "proprely" reinstall the game for 1.3 or start in 1.3, but I have to ask :)

On PC using Steam on brand new game. I've not reinstalled the game and use mods but so far I've not been able to find one thats seems to be the culprit.

Ok, I will test and edit my post to see if the problem is also on my game (I didn't try the shower and the TV on 1.3)
Post automatically merged:

No problem on my side on TV or shower (Series X), So it could be a PC specific bug (it's rare, we share bugs generally) or a "random" bug.
Have you other sounds problem in the game ?
Anyway, you can report it to the CDPR Support, it's always a good idea for help them to solve these kind of problems. If you can, you could add your save in the report (or even a screenshot with the computer screen on the TV).
(You can also try the steps on the report page before sending the report)

Last edited:
Thanks for trying! I submitted a ticket already before posting. I've validated the files and updated the drivers as well just to see if something was missing and no luck. I don't have any other sound issues oddly enough. Just in the apartment in the shower and then the weird bug with the TV.

ok ;)
Not a "game breaking" bug, not the most annoying, but it still a bug :(
I wonder, (I don't know where you are in the main quest line or if you have already play/finish the game, so I won't spoil), but you are before or after "The Heist" ?
It could be good to retry after this main quest :)

Top Bottom