[No Spoilers] Folks - PSA kinda - you are missing out.

+
I just wanna say - I'm as disappointed as anyone about some of the omissions and cuts and glitches and annoyances.

But from what I can tell, most of you are missing out on a lot that may surprise you.

I have several achievements now that are story-related, and Steam tells me less than 6% of players have them across the board. Six percent.

I will maintain that CDPR has a lot of work to do to regain some lost trust and good faith here - and they can start with the grunt-work of fixing the glaring bugs and glitches. But people, get out there and explore Night City! Hit up your contacts! Do their storylines for more than the possible opportunity to see some pixel boobs! These are well-written, well-crafted, impactful stories, and so far my decisions throughout the game have had a direct impact on how they all play out. And the experience of them along the way has been at times awesome, at times exciting, and a couple times gut-wrenching.

93% of all players have no idea what they're missing. A bunch of writers, actors and artists poured their hearts into some of this stuff, and it comes through. Don't let boneheaded management decisions ruin your enjoyment of them.

that is all.

I have no idea what achievements I've got, since I've got them disabled on GOG - but the last time I completed 100 hours of game in 8 days after release was many years ago.

I was heavily invested in this game something fierce and am holding off playing again until after the madness of the holidays.

It may not be the spectacular game they promised - but hot dang - it's still a banger.

I'm hoping that they don't seriously make us wait until some time mid-January to fix some of the really broken stuff, but we'll see. I'm only up to about 60 hours, but I've spent a lot less time on leveling combat and whatnot and a lot more of the last 30 hours or so just poking around, randomly ringing up contacts, and sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.

Finished two character-story arcs about as well as they could be done (I think) and just discovered, at the end of another, I made a horrible mistake that seemed like the best idea at the time. C'est la vie.

Side note: by contrast, I see a lot more main-story completion achievements out in the world, combat-related achievements. So people are definitely "finisihing" the main storyline of the game a lot more often than they're doing even major character's arcs, to say nothing of exploring the world to find the more hidden stuff, which is what prompted my post.

Top Bottom