(NO SPOILERS) I have a one big problem with this game.

+
I really enjoyed the time I spent with this game. Gameplay was in my opinion amazing, story was very interesting, etc. I didn't even care about the bugs and they didn't take away from my experience.
It was all perfect until the very end. I finished the game and really liked the ending I got. I watched through credits and there was a small text with do you want to continue or go back to main menu. I pressed continue playing and it took me back to main menu. The same thing happened 2 more times. I went to check what was the problem and what I found out was probably the stupidest thing I could ever think of. You need to have a saved checkpoin in the open world to be able to play it after you finish. I didn't have a open world save point because I didn't know of this. And now, I can't play as a character I really enjoyed to play as. It ruined the whole experience for me. I was so dissapointed and furious. I know writing this probably won't change nothing and there is no way dev are going to see this but this thing really needs to be fixed. I still have the other saves from the last quest so my character isn't gone. I hope they do fix this. (I know it's not a glitch but an intentional game design but it's so stuipid, I literally never heard any of the devs saying that it will be this way)

Glifu

Forum regular
I think that may be a bug actually, coz after you chose that option to continue game from that checkpoint, you keep what you looted in your final mission.

Just gonna repeat what I said in another thread

More interactivity with the world, that's all I want, interactable arcade machines, soda machines, barber and tattoo shops, gambling....etc. Really want to just fuck around with things after finishing quests.

I mean FFS it's a cyberpunk game, why can't I at least eat noodles in a bar :(

Just gonna repeat what I said in another thread

More interactivity with the world, that's all I want, interactable arcade machines, soda machines, barber and tattoo shops, gambling....etc. Really want to just fuck around with things after finishing quests.

I mean FFS it's a cyberpunk game, why can't I at least eat noodles in a bar :(
Yeah, that part is really bad. I really wish there was an animation or something similar to those moments when you have a conversation with another character and you can eat.
Post automatically merged:

I think that may be a bug actually, coz after you chose that option to continue game from that checkpoint, you keep what you looted in your final mission.
I know that, but I didn't have the checkpoint saved.

Top Bottom