No Trauma Team armor set?

+
I've spent the last few days trying to find the armor Trauma Team wears without success, managed to find a Trauma Team Vest but nothing else.
I find it crazy seeing how many different food and drink items there are, but when it comes to some of the more cooler gear like the Trauma Team, Police or Max Tac gear it doesn't seem to be available?

Hit there,

I have found a Trauma Team Cap at some random some random Firefight na dthere is video of other Armor like police.

Nut yeah still hard to find or not able to find a full set. Wanted to make a full Trauma Team Set to make good photo for the event.

There are legendary sets scattered around the city like fixer, nomad, corpo etc, not sure on all of them or if Trauma Team is there but I have found the police one, although the outer chest is bugged in photo mode and loses the plate armor (helmet is random drop not part of the set, not sure if there is a head piece).
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.18 - 02.38.49.86 (2).pngphotomode_18122020_023808 (2).png

I don't think Trauma Team NPCs wear the vest though. The one we get is just another lazy recolour of one model with the name Trauma Team slapped onto it. The same vest can be found but with a different colour - again, give it a different paint and slap the name on it and BOOM. You got a Militech vest. I can only wish they add some of these Arasaka/MaxTac/Militech/TT sets in the future. What if I wanna look like Adam Smasher from 2023? Covered in armour and cybernetics running around with a heavy machine gun. There's also not a single item besides the variations of the motorcycle helmets that cover your entire face and frankly I don't see why - the game doesn't have a third-person mode (aside from vehicles and cameras) and it doesn't even render your goddamn headgear whenever you're in first-person (you can see it in your own shadow, in any interactable mirror and for a split second whenever you enter a vehicle). I don't really care for all the bugs that this game has, but the lack of apparel customization and inability to change your character's looks (even haircuts) at all really dissapoint me to no end. You telling me there's no such thing as a plastic surgeon clinic/barber shop in the entirety of Night City in the year of 2077? It's such a shame cause the rest of the game is quite enjoyable, even with all the bugs in it.
Post automatically merged:

if you kill them can't you get pieces of armor ?
Nope. Maybe a random low-quality short or a "Hawt Dawg" and in rare cases a set of glasses but as far as I'm concerned there's no way to acquire any kind of their gear besides another recolored tactical vest from one of the shops.

Last edited:
Max Tac armor is coded into the game for the player to wear, but there is just no way to get them legitimately for now so, i imagine there are plans to do something with it in the future, but no sign of Trauma Team Armor in the files sadly.
(screenshot is my V wearing the armor)
20201219174625_1.jpg

Last edited:
Max Tac armor is coded into the game for the player to wear, but there is just no way to get them legitimately for now so, i imagine there are plans to do something with it in the future, but no sign of Trauma Team Armor in the files sadly.
(screenshot is my V wearing the armor)
View attachment 11102711
How did you get it? Console commands? Anything else you can dig up this way?

I hate looking at the cool futuristic armor ill never get to wear... That's silly to not have it drop in game but at least now i know after trying to farm max tac helm for days... Now i just want my money back, this is not the rpg i thought i was buying

I hate looking at the cool futuristic armor ill never get to wear... That's silly to not have it drop in game but at least now i know after trying to farm max tac helm for days... Now i just want my money back, this is not the rpg i thought i was buying
You will someday. If the devs don't add something themselves in the next patches/dlc you can always count on mods. Unless you're on console. Or cloud gaming. Their priotities however are fixing bugs and all that.

Yea sadly a console... I just wish i knew before preordering, maybe in the future
To be fair they were in a tight spot - they already delayed the release like what, three times? Got a lot of flak for that and now imagine what would happen if they delayed again and this time it would happen right before christmas. They took a risk and decided to not delay no further and as a result we got what we got. A situation that is very similar to No Man's Sky but in a slightly different manner - where Nomansky simply didn't/couldn't deliver in terms of content, Cyberpunk didn't/couldn't deliver in terms of performance/stability and in relation to our discussion, in terms of character customization. A whole lot of game's systems would probably have been different if the game delayed again - the map wouldn't be a horrendous thing to navigate, the minimap could be zoomed out, we'd get a search option in the Shards foulder and perhaps even we'd get to pick which button to press to use the dodge ability, cause double tapping the movement key to dodge is incredibly stupid/unreliable.

Top Bottom