No travel marker at Kaer Morhen?

+
No travel marker at Kaer Morhen?

Hi

I have the treasure hunt Wolf School gear that says I'm supposed to search the tower near Kaer Morhen.
The problem is that there is no travel marker anywhere on the Kaer Morhen map?

Is this a glitch or am I supposed to do something first.

Mike

Hi MikeMoss I found that out as well. You've got to progress further in the main quest line After you go to Sillage isles. Didn't want to say to much as I didn't know how far you were in the game and was trying not to post spoilers.

Nor are bug neither a glitch.... only a tiny mistake of quest's devs. They missed the fact you cannot reach Kaer Morhen until you rescue Uma...about level 16. For a logical secuence, the basic diagrams (level14) might be in Velen or Skellige....

Hi

Thanks for the info, I'm level 13 and figured that I could do the level 14 quest.
I'll just persevere until the marker appears.

Mike

Nor are bug neither a glitch.... only a tiny mistake of quest's devs. They missed the fact you cannot reach Kaer Morhen until you rescue Uma...about level 16. For a logical secuence, the basic diagrams (level14) might be in Velen or Skellige....
Kaer Morhen is actually level 19+. I'm usually well into the 20's by the time I get there.

Still an odd design choice with the basic Wolf gear, though.

It's also a little weird that they upped the level requirements for the other Witcher gear sets but not the Wolven set. Perhaps would have made more sense if it was higher given it;s location.

Top Bottom