Nocturne Op55N1 bugged?

+
Pretty sure I've done everything I need to do for this mission to start, but for some reason I'm not getting the call from Hanako - I've even waited 5 days in-game time.
There's no missions in my main quests list at all, just various side missions, gigs etc.

Done Judy to the point of getting Evelyn from "captivity" for the VDB info, then done the VDB mission/s.
Done Panam to the point of helping me get Hellman... but no further. (Trying to not have Nomad option at the end)
Trying my hardest not to interact with Silverhand too much (ignoring optional dialogues), so Rogue isn't an option at the end.
Just trying for the final choices to be Arasaka or a bullet.

You need to advance Takemura quests.
I've done all the Takemura missions so far... the last one was the parade/kidnapping/rescue.
I'm just waiting for the last one to go see Hanako, but I'm just not getting the call.

I've done all the Takemura missions so far... the last one was the parade/kidnapping/rescue.
I'm just waiting for the last one to go see Hanako, but I'm just not getting the call.
Pretty sure you're not supposed to get a call from her. After leaving the apartment building after the kidnapping, V goes to the Sunset Motel to stay low. A doll shows up and Hanako uses her as a proxy to talk to V. During this conversation, Hanako tells you to meet her at Embers. That's how I've gotten the mission in the last 5 playthroughs I've done.

Pretty sure you're not supposed to get a call from her. After leaving the apartment building after the kidnapping, V goes to the Sunset Motel to stay low. A doll shows up and Hanako uses her as a proxy to talk to V. During this conversation, Hanako tells you to meet her at Embers. That's how I've gotten the mission in the last 5 playthroughs I've done.

Same for me... but I did it differently this time. At the time I had that convo with the Doll/Hanako, I still hadn't done the VDB mission, so she sent me off to get info on that, which is the mission I just finished. But, now I don't know how to progress. I have the info, but I can't contact her to start Nocturne - unless it's time dependant and she'll call eventually, I don't know what to do.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure now that the game has bugged out - I've waited, or run around exploring, for over an in-game month now, and still no call from Hanako to meet at Embers. Is there a level requirement to trigger it? A street Cred level? I don't get why she's not calling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom