Nomad Ending Gear, No Spoilers

+
In the nomad ending, there's a point where you will meet some other nomads by a tower and a tent. In the tent, there is a locker which has some cool duds in it. It has a trench coat, jeans and boots. Pretty decent stats on them too, better than what i had on anyway. Thing is, there's really no purpose to them. I couldn't change my gear as it just kept saying action blocked or whatever, and there's no real need for them as its an epilogue and just a big cutscene basically. You also dont get them as a completion reward, that I've seen anyway.

Anyone else found these items? Anyone know a way to get them back in the main game. I went back to find the spot from the epilogue but of course the tent, and thus, the locker, aren't there. Its really frustrating because it looks like a cool outfit

I've read in this forum that other people had the same problem. I played through all the endings but, to be honest, I left this ending for last and I was more focused on the conversations than looking for stuff and I don't really remember if I picked them up or not. But that other people mentioned exactly what you've mentioned here, so it might be a mistake by the developers or just intended and we'll have to wait for a DLC in order to use those clothes :shrug:

Anyone else found these items? Anyone know a way to get them back in the main game. I went back to find the spot from the epilogue but of course the tent, and thus, the locker, aren't there. Its really frustrating because it looks like a cool outfit
I did the same, same outcome :)
Really don't know why the items are there.

Yeah, really hope the devs patch it and make it either part of the completion reward, or put a wee chest down next to the tower somewhere with the stuff in it. Seems a bit shortsighted to not even be able to change into it for the 5 mins you have it before the credits roll

Lol i'd rather not be able to wear it than tease myself for 2 minutes wearing it tbh.

They are added to the "table" of gear you might get if you "one more gig"... >Might< ... I picked them up last time and when I "one more gig'ed" the Jacket appeared in my inventory during the continuation.

There has been some talk about it being an oversight and that it is related to a potential future DLC that would take place after the ending. Effectively it would be there to gear your up for the expansion after the story.

All pure speculation though. It could just be left in by accident, maybe the epilogue area was accessable previously. I wouldn't ditch my sweet Aldecaldos jacket anyway!

They are added to the "table" of gear you might get if you "one more gig"... >Might< ... I picked them up last time and when I "one more gig'ed" the Jacket appeared in my inventory during the continuation.

The trenchcaot? I did get the nomad jacket when i done mine. If so might go back and try again

There has been some talk about it being an oversight and that it is related to a potential future DLC that would take place after the ending.
Thought that, too. DLC or something. But I really wanted to wear it, looks like Neo-Style (Matrix) :)

There has been some talk about it being an oversight and that it is related to a potential future DLC that would take place after the ending. Effectively it would be there to gear your up for the expansion after the story.

All pure speculation though. It could just be left in by accident, maybe the epilogue area was accessable previously. I wouldn't ditch my sweet Aldecaldos jacket anyway!

Ah man i hope so, those duds looked sweet. Also love my aldecaldos jacket, kinda wish mine was more red though like panams. I do like red

Top Bottom