Nominate One Key Card to Play at Start of Round (First Only...?)

+

GOOD or BAD idea?

• It's a good idea.

• It's a bad idea.

• I don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The thing is you already have cards that allow you to go in the deck and pick or play something else, one for unit, artifact and special, plus some faction specific ones, plus some others like mata hu'uri, etc...
One of the point of deckbuilding it to compensate between good units/synergies and thinning so you increase the chance of getting the card you want. You can invest provisions to also increase those chances by adding whatever tutor. If you give the possibility to have one of these cards always at the start, not only you reduce the importance of all those thinning/tutors, but given the state of the game, you also make it easier for broken decks to get a perfect run. A lot of people are gonna take the scenario, or a tutor for another card allowing them to play anything...

I suppose I was thinking along the lines of a card similar to the advantage card at the beginning, which doesn't use any provision costs. Not feasible, I suppose.
Something like a leader? xD

I wouldn't have a problem with some kind of extra passive ability which enhances the playstyle of the deck further.

Top Bottom