• Yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Part of main game

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just reading one of the articles about that 50 minutes long gameplay shows to the media and...

First mission is actualy saving people from being scavenged. And part of the reward or that was few "karma" points with Trauma Team so, we might actualy get what were talking about here. Scavenging - because I'm hoping that we can either save those victims or kill scavengers and take parts for ourselves. And faction specific reputation system.

I hope it won't be a spoiler but I have a question.

In some PnP CP campaigns, with players caring less than usual about social norms and law big part of their budget was coming from, well... kidnapping people, cutting out their organs and selling them on black market.

Just asking... For a friend.

Yep, just like I said in our games most of the campaings based on kidnapping (bad) peaolple and torture them for info. It's a little bit boring from the REF's perspective. Most players have no problem to torture and kill people.

Last edited:
How come no journalist on E3 asked this question?? I rly hope to see gambling and awesome gwent like game. basketball and boxing is also cool, but gwent is a must.

Was there talk about this that on E3 that I missed?

I could have sworn I read about some minigames in bars but I can't really pinpoint it right now. There are a lot of articles about the game atm.

Do you mean something like this? :D

booth.jpg

I'd prefer a fight club minigame. They were never able to make boxing good in The Witcher. Here's their chance.

Gwent was a genious idea, but it was also metagame. People possessing cards of Geralt, Ciri, Eredin etc...like they are VIPs, it was weird if you think about it. :)

I would prefer something more connected to the game world.

God I hope not. Since they are going to make the game a migraine inducing nightmare, all for the sake of immersion, I would pray they wouldn't include the most imnersion killing aspect of Witcher. Mini games yes, stupid bollocks that suck you right out of the game, no thank you.

We may not be playing Geralt but we also aren't playing our own character. V could just as easily remove certain freedoms from players in the same way. As they said, "V will still very much be their own person".
This. They pretty much confirmed this.

Top Bottom