Non-graphic Gameplay Bug

+
During the Ciri's Story, The King of the Wolves quest none of the wolves dropped any dog tallow (I looted at least 10) so I wasn't able to make sword oil for the fight with the werewolf. However I still beat him fairly easily so I'm wondering if the oil actually does anything or is just something to fill out the questline
Post automatically merged:

Went back and watched the recording and there was an already dead dog that I missed that didn't show up as a red X on the mini map or with my Witcher Senses. I think I'm going to go back to the old camera style because the new one makes it harder to see things to loot and the controller prompt icon doesn't show until you are right on top of things making it too easy to miss things. I already had it turned off for combat right away because it affect your "situational awareness" (The main reason I don't like 1st person games, it feels like you have horse blinders on) and just recently turned it off for the horse because the offset camera makes it way too hard to control and keep in a straight line at full gallop. You are going to have a really hard time winning horse races with the new camera

Last edited:
I don't think Wolves necessarily always give you Dog Tallow, so I'm not sure that really is a bug. Even if you tried a lot of them.

Also keep in mind that the in game settings allow you to change the camera type for certain situations (horse, exploration...). So you don't have to use the narrow camera style for exploration and horse riding.

I don't think Wolves necessarily always give you Dog Tallow, so I'm not sure that really is a bug. Even if you tried a lot of them.
I guess it could be a bug. I got the necessary for the oil, during the first wolf fight with Ciri. And there are quite a few fights after with several (5/6) wolfs on each.
But I'm on Series X, so maybe PC bug only.

Top Bottom