non-HW Beard files

+
non-HW Beard files

Hello guys
I am receiving many messages with the request to improve the non-HW beard ...
I've already edited some non-HW files for the hair, but I can not find the files for the beard (non-HW) ... someone is kind enough to enlighten me?

Hey Denroth , geralt non-hw beard files are these: characters\models\geralt\head\model\hb_01_mg__geralt.w2mesh, characters\models\geralt\head\model\hb_02_mg__geralt.w2mesh, characters\models\geralt\head\model\hb_03_mg__geralt.w2mesh. There are also some similarly named beard files amidst the dlc files.

Cercaphus;n10949630 said:
Hey Denroth , geralt non-hw beard files are these: characters\models\geralt\head\model\hb_01_mg__geralt.w2mesh, characters\models\geralt\head\model\hb_02_mg__geralt.w2mesh, characters\models\geralt\head\model\hb_03_mg__geralt.w2mesh. There are also some similarly named beard files amidst the dlc files.

that's why I did not find them .. I was looking in the wrong folder: P

thanks friend

Guest 3841499

Yeah and I tried to mess with those without much success. I don't quite understand why Geralt's hair is barely affected by reduction of camera light. With reduced camera light, his skin becomes significantly darker, but his hair stays almost the same. There should be some shader or mesh properties that adjust the degree to which that mesh is affected by the environment, similar to parameters in HW redfur files.

Then there is some discrepancy between normal beard and normal hair in color (no HairWorks involved).

I have a request about Non-Haiworks-Beard and I will make a topic later today, with that Mod-request. Hope that someone can and will help me with this.

Top Bottom