Non-lethal options / weapons ?

+
There is a pax mod that you can find in the game. If installed it makes a weapon non-lethal.

I have few insues with it, looks dont work in that Regina weapon (that what talk with us). Im trying find a way to, i hate kill people.

Any firearm with a "mods" slot can be made non lethal with the appropriate mod. Adding the mod makes it permanently NL until the mod is replaced.

Blunt weapons are non lethal. Choking out and fists are always an option as well.

What if there are elemental effects? Like I installed Pax on a pistol that has thermal damage, will it still only KO them? They were burning pretty badly.

There is a weapon mod+cyberware which changes your weapon to non leathal its a damage mod with the added non lethal. Cant remeber what cyberware it was whether it was optics or smartlink (hand).
The rocket launcher cyberware has a tranq round will one shot anyone...even bosses its broken af.
Any gun that uses electricity as its dmg type is non lethal. There is a nasty smart smg which procs electric explosions, only place i know you can defo get it is a nice Araska mansion in north oak, i think. Its inside the building 6 guards...GL.

Uhhh you guys are aware this thread was opened by the OP 6 months ago and they were discussing what they hoped/heard would be the non lethal options....

Hi, I'm opening a thread to ask if we can list the known non-lethal options given to the player to take down enemies.
Can be weapons, and other means (fist fight maybe ?)

Any weapon?
Just use the eye mod that makes all hits non lethal.

Also any gun can be non lethal if you shot them in the legs
So just don't aim for the headshots or shoot them after their down animation.

Uhhh you guys are aware this thread was opened by the OP 6 months ago and they were discussing what they hoped/heard would be the non lethal options....

Im curious bout the NL option b/c there's a monk in a park that trys to show you peace/meditation with a braindance... and then he disappears... Got me thinking if im a non-lethal monk or playthrough hell show me more?! or not disappear :\

Update note : this thread opened in July before the launch, and I can't play the game until well, who knows when.

So if anyone feels like using this thread to make the list, I thank you.

Please make sure to read the older posts before answering so you don't repeat what we already know :howdy:

There are modofciations you can buy/craft/loot and add on to clothing I believe. Or maybe even on the weapon itself. It renders any damage you deal non-lethal. Essentially unable to kill enemies in combat unless you straight up walk up to them outside of combat and finish them off.

There are modofciations you can buy/craft/loot and add on to clothing I believe. Or maybe even on the weapon itself. It renders any damage you deal non-lethal. Essentially unable to kill enemies in combat unless you straight up walk up to them outside of combat and finish them off.
True... there is an eye implant module that makes every weapon you use non-lethal. There also is a weapons mod called PAX that makes a specific weapon non-lethal, and some quickhacks and grenades do non-lethal damage too. All in all, there are quite a few options to knock enemies out.

As far as I can tell there is absolutely no difference between lethal and non-lethal options in this game. The only quest in which it makes a difference is the one where you're hunting cyberpsychos. Other than that, killing every enemy you see or simply knocking them out doesn't seem to matter in any capacity. There is no karma, there is no reward for not killing. There is no punishment for killing. It's completely superficial except for one single quest.

As far as I can tell there is absolutely no difference between lethal and non-lethal options in this game. The only quest in which it makes a difference is the one where you're hunting cyberpsychos. Other than that, killing every enemy you see or simply knocking them out doesn't seem to matter in any capacity. There is no karma, there is no reward for not killing. There is no punishment for killing. It's completely superficial except for one single quest.

Yeah from my many hours so far there doesn't seem to be any story impact between to the two options and I'm kinda glad for it because I don't have to feel bad for these npc's when I cut their heads off now. I never did like karma systems in games especially when story npc/companions judge you all the time...V stop chopping peoples heads off its not nice!

There are mods for weapons that make them non lethal. Also, some Netrunning skills like Shock for example - also doesn't kill enemy if it's last hit.

its needed for a task in the game. stop cyberpyschos without killing them or kill them if you want, but you wont complete the task.

Top Bottom