Non-lethal options / weapons ?

+
I have the target analysis cyberware mod. It says it works on all weapons. Does this extend to melee weapons too? This is purely because I am trying to do a non-lethal playthrough and I need to make a decision between gorilla arms and mantis blades. If it doesn't extend to melee, weapons, I'll get the gorilla arms, if it does, I'll get the mantis blades.

Thanks in advance

Oops, Why am I here?...
Because I kill everything in these type of games...
You think I'm some sort of VEGAN?

One of the big downs for me was that stealth is useless because most enemies are immune to getting killed/non-lethal. I was expecting to run a silent killer/hacker and it is not possible, at least not at low level.
I was having fun, until patch 1.05, now i cannot play the game. I asked for help in steam forums, and aparently I got a lot of replies but now I cannot read them because they deleted my post. I want to ask for help in the forum, but I cannot ntil I reach 10 posts, so I will spam my story until I can finally ask for help in a proper post.

One of the big downs for me was that stealth is useless because most enemies are immune to getting killed/non-lethal. I was expecting to run a silent killer/hacker and it is not possible, at least not at low level.
I was having fun, until patch 1.05, now i cannot play the game. I asked for help in steam forums, and aparently I got a lot of replies but now I cannot read them because they deleted my post. I want to ask for help in the forum, but I cannot ntil I reach 10 posts, so I will spam my story until I can finally ask for help in a proper post.
No enemies are immune to stealth kills apart from bosses and mechs, sneak up behind and grab then you get the option to kill or knock out or headshot from stealth with a decent dmg silenced weapon, it's how I played for the first few hours till I got some decent skills and weapons.

No enemies are immune to stealth kills apart from bosses and mechs, sneak up behind and grab then you get the option to kill or knock out or headshot from stealth with a decent dmg silenced weapon, it's how I played for the first few hours till I got some decent skills and weapons.

That may be right if you're high level, but each time I try to do that they turn back and kill me. I try to run full sttealth and I almost can do them.

That may be right if you're high level, but each time I try to do that they turn back and kill me. I try to run full sttealth and I almost can do them.

I dont think you can grab "Skull" "Red" enemies... I didnt realize that till i was lvl 25... They also seem to do exponential damage and take exponentially less damage ... like a red mob in wow.

So far, I've managed to beat all the NPCs who must be taken alive using melee and gorilla strength arm enhancements. Some are tougher than others. Alternatively, the shock baton works wonders, especially after a few crafting upgrades.

I'm being as non-lethal as possible. There is a mod for guns called Pax as the screen below shows what it does.

1608527898117.png

Also, not using standard grenades, but these ones instead.

1608528012376.png

The best non-lethal that I found is a Legendary Short-Circuit daemon. I believe this just knocks out the target. If you can see them, you can quickhack them, no need to get in their face.

i was also watching a video on "Projectile Launcher Arms" ... and there's a tranquillizer attachment that 1 shots things apparently... at least in the video... he was even 1 shotting red skull mobs.... non-lethally....

I dont think you can grab "Skull" "Red" enemies... I didnt realize that till i was lvl 25... They also seem to do exponential damage and take exponentially less damage ... like a red mob in wow.
Did not know this, never tried to tackle red skull enemies, every game I've ever played if the mob has a skull icon I'm noping the fuck out till I level up :LOL:

To make weapons non-lethal what I do is just apply the mod to my cyberware optics which converts all weapons to non lethal.

Kinda strange that it also affects swords and daggers, i understand shooting non lethal areas on body, but non lethal slashing with a sword?
Well even when you use lethal weapons sometimes you're not actually killing them, they go down but are still alive, you'll see them rolling about a bit and moving with no blood pool under them. I guess sometimes their just heavily injured and can't fight on :shrug:

Well even when you use lethal weapons sometimes you're not actually killing them, they go down but are still alive, you'll see them rolling about a bit and moving with no blood pool under them. I guess sometimes their just heavily injured and can't fight on :shrug:
If you dont head shot or maim them, then when they first go down they are still alive, if you want them dead you then have to finish them off - but they never get back up and are for all intents and purposes dead regardless of whether you finish them off or not. It only matters in missions like the cyberpsycho ones where the main goal is to incapacitate rather than kill.

Top Bottom