Non-Spoilers SECRETS & RARE LOOT Thread.

+
Non-Spoilers SECRETS & RARE LOOT Thread.

Just wanna start a thread about this so share yours guys.

Ok for me for now, I'm still very early on the game (save merchant from griffon-guy-thing, going to tavern now) but it seems I found a small secret, there's smuggler's sacks on the other side of a bridge, small bridge, and I can't get to it yet. There's gotta be rare stuff there since the thing got smuggled, right? Later I'm gonna really check it out and post it here if I found cool stuff, maybe maneuver to the other side now since the merchant cutscene's over (it's automatic if you go too far I think).

P.S. Again NO STORY SPOILERS guys keep it cool thanks guys!

There is a Corpse near the Water with a key, dive in next to it, you'll found a chest with nice loot. Pardon My English. Im Latino.

Edit: Is in the Outsides of the first Tavern. Checkout.

Last edited:
As you head to search the battlefield for a certain corpse you will pass a ruined tower with bandits. Search it for a sword blueprint that's pretty cool!
Also a bridge near there that's got smugglers loot floating under it.

Looks like smugglers stuff aren't really that rare, I probably found Temerian Sword or something, can't remember.

Also I found MYSTERIOUS SKULL lying on the ground around the battefield area, Geralt says it's Yen's, and it's a key item.

Last edited:
Just a small question: Are the question marks on the map the only encounters / special loot places you can find ? Or are there more non-marked areas aswell ?

Just a small question: Are the question marks on the map the only encounters / special loot places you can find ? Or are there more non-marked areas aswell ?
As you travel around you can stumble on areas not marked with question marks and find some good stuff. That is why I almost am never fast travelling, I have found more stuff by just roaming around. I am loving it.

Top Bottom