Normal for scanning/quick hacks to be disabled during Transmission mission?

+
SPOILER

I sided with Netwatch and am trying to escape Voodoo Boys base. Noticed I can't scan anything or do quickhacks. Is this normal? Just curious if anyone else experienced this or if it's a bug..

EDIT: Previous auto save fixed it. Seems it's a bug. Mods please delete or lock if possible thanks

Last edited:
I noticed this today on another character i started, never tried a reload lol, i was full intel aswell with nothing in any weapons, luckily i had alot of grenades an just blew everyone up, Placide was annoying though the fight with him seems to be in a corridor now just outside the trains but he wouldn't come through the door so i just cheesed him with the grenades then left a few on his head to make sure.

The same thing actually happened on the Smasher fight which resulted in my death, luckily it wasn't a fear the reaper run or i'd a been abit annoyed

@omosleh @Krul2k

Experienced this a couple of times before too ever since 1.2 if I remember correctly.

Sometimes after completing a job or gig, some player functionalities stop functioning for some reason. In my case it usually happened when the game had been running for a couple of hours straight. Rather difficult to reproduce too.

But yeah, the simple solution is to just reload the last game save. That said, consider to pass your experiences concerning this issue to Support, provided there are no mods involved. Can use the link below.

Top Bottom