Northern Realm - Gold! Gold! Gold Everywhere!

+
Northern Realm - Gold! Gold! Gold Everywhere!

Gold! Gold! Gold everywhere!

Ah, okay. Clam down. Hmm. This match was surprise me.

Actually, I don't know what I need to say now. I will come back and write down something later.

Hope you guys enjoy this.

P.S: He don't send me GG. I wish I will never match with him again. So shame.

Margaritaville. That build was already around before the patch, aint that good.... plus, i seriously advise you on playing donar and those boats on round 1 or 2 if you didnt.

Laveley;n7168130 said:
Margueritaville. That build was already around before the patch, aint that good.... plus, i seriously advise you on playing donar and those boats on round 1 or 2 if you didnt.

I remove her in round 1. But she keep coming back at round 3 when I didn't have anything to remove her. So...

DEERCG;n7168140 said:
I remove her in round 1. But she keep coming back at round 3 when I didn't have anything to remove her. So...

She? You mean margarita? Well, he indeed used 4 of 6 possible medics, being 3 of them random choice, so i find hard to believe that she keeped coming back, he probably just rez her with shani.

Also, if he doesnt draw margarita he is pretty much screwed. One card dependent strats will always sux, unless you get that card as a guaranteed draw, which is not the case.

Last, but not least, a d-bomb + card advantage would have won you the game, which you should have playing as skel discard against NR.

Laveley;n7168230 said:
She? You mean margarita? Well, he indeed used 4 of 6 possible medics, being 3 of them random choice, so i find hard to believe that she keeped coming back, he probably just rez her with shani.

Also, if he doesnt draw margarita he is pretty much screwed. One card dependent strats will always sux, unless you get that card as a guaranteed draw, which is not the case.

Last, but not least, a d-bomb + card advantage would have won you the game, which you should have playing as skel discard against NR.

Yes, I mean Margarita. And you're right. Thanks for your feedback.

I said she appear in round 1 then round three by Shani. So she keep coming back at round 3.

By the way, do you think Margarita is OP?

I know some silver card in monster deck but didn't surprise me as her.

You can see Earth Elemental, or Fire Elemental doesn't OP as Margarita.

I just think.

Last edited:
That is normal. Sometimes my Margarita can do better than this.
It's not too hard to counter though, just nuke Margarita the moment you see it and try to kill those Ban Ard Adepts so that Promote won't work.

hahaha yes I have no idea why but look like after patch so many NR players using this strategy. From 5 NR I faced 3 with this same strategy :/

TH3WITCH3R;n7171490 said:
hahaha yes I have no idea why but look like after patch so many NR players using this strategy. From 5 NR I faced 3 with this same strategy :/

Let's go to catch a goldfish before it can proliferate.

HenryGrosmont;n7173920 said:
@OP You mean the Discard Deck got killed by Magraritaville? How dare she?

Though, I think you're not welcome here when you say something not friendly and want attack other. This is not discard deck, this is dmg deck.

Don't be unknowableness like that, ok ?

Last edited:
DEERCG;n7174680 said:
Though, I think you're not welcome here when you say something not friendly and want attack other. This is not discard deck, this is dmg deck. Don't be foolish like that, ok?

Why the insults? Also, I can post wherever I want, thank you very much.
By the look of the board, seems pretty strange to have 3 discard/kill warships and and another draw/discard card in the same round in a damage deck... so you'll have to "forgive" me for that, hehehe.

The setup OP has, is not strange in a Skellige dmg deck. I run the same thing, relying one round to be won by a few discard card in combination with the warships and another round by the standard dmg cards like Brokvar Archer and weather.

As to the original post: I try to use my discard stuff early in the game. Besides that it seems you just got unlucky with how many times Margarita came back, it happens.

HenryGrosmont;n7174970 said:
Why the insults? Also, I can post wherever I want, thank you very much.
By the look of the board, seems pretty strange to have 3 discard/kill warships and and another draw/discard card in the same round in a damage deck... so you'll have to "forgive" me for that, hehehe.

I'm not insults you at all. But by foolish, I mean you are misinformation. That's just coincident situation. Warships will remove 2 strength when my side have card destroy or discard, since savage bear was nerf into 3 strength so what I do to balance my deck now? And why you ignored Clan Brokvar Hunter and Myrgtabrakke and my leader card?

And some card for discard deck why not appear in last round as Lugos and other as Clan Dimun Pirate Captain and Queen Guard?

So, sorry again but I must to say that your mean isn't good for friendly feedback and bad implication.

Btw, I can't forbid you say anything you want. But, I can tell you that I'm not welcome you and I simple don't like you when you show comment in a mistake.

Or maybe you know that but just want a fighting and a war when I say my thinking about your faction NR.

DEERCG;n7175120 said:
I'm not insults you at all. But by foolish, I mean you are misinformation. That's just coincident situation. Warships will remove 2 strength when my side have card destroy or discard, since savage bear was nerf into 3 strength so what I do to balance my deck now? And why you ignored Clan Brokvar Hunter and Myrgtabrakke and my leader card?

And some card for discard deck why not appear in last round as Lugos and other as Clan Dimun Pirate Captain and Queen Guard?

So, sorry again but I must to say that your mean isn't good for friendly feedback and bad implication.

Btw, I can't forbid you say anything you want. But, I can tell you that I'm not welcome you and I simple don't like you when you show comment in a mistake.

Or maybe you know that but just want a fighting and a war when I say my thinking about your faction NR.

Hahaha. My faction isn't NR.

Also, you might need a dictionary if you don't intend to insult.

Last edited:
HenryGrosmont;n7175190 said:
Hahaha. My faction isn't NR.

Also, you might need a dictionary if you don't intend to insult.

Haha, don't make me laugh. :happy2:

Last edited:
DEERCG;n7175270 said:
Haha, don't make me laugh.

If you want dictionary. Okay here is for you:

I see you still struggle with the English language. Ok, I'll explain it: you used the term "foolish" to describe me instead of my argument. Therefore, it is an insult.
Education is a virtue...

HenryGrosmont;n7175380 said:
I see you still struggle with the English language. Ok, I'll explain it: you used the term "foolish" to describe me instead of my argument. Therefore, it is an insult.
Education is a virtue...

I just want to say your comment - as decision - is a resulting from misinformation. If you thinking badly, that is your think.

Last edited:
DEERCG;n7175390 said:
I just want to say your comment - as decision - is a resulting from misinformation. If you thinking badly, that is your think.

a. can you repost it in English, please?
b. comment isn't decision
c. you still imply that I'm "foolish"?
d. see a

Top Bottom