Northern Realm - Gold! Gold! Gold Everywhere!

+
HenryGrosmont;n7175410 said:
a. can you repost it in English, please?

So what do you suggest about "word" to say that your comment? I'm feeling confuse now.

But, if I make you feel bad then I am sorry. I didn't mean the way you talking about.

I'm changing that word to "don't be unknowableness".

I hope you aren't feeling uncomfortable anymore.

Last edited:
DEERCG;n7175450 said:
So what do you suggest about "word" to say that your comment? I'm feeling confuse now. But, if I make you feel bad then I am sorry. I didn't mean the way you talking about.
It was hard to read it properly, I'm afraid.
Also, if you want to apologise do it straight up, because "I didn't make you feel this way" isn't sincere enough. It means that you weren't insulting which you totally were.
So, are we going to put a big boy/girl pants on, apologise and move along?

Last edited:
HenryGrosmont I'm clearly to showing you I'm not meaning about it. And I even sorry you for two time then correct my word. But you still feel not enough about that. Then I must say I can not and unable or ability to change your thinking because that is your not mine. In situation now, I hope you will more confidence and positive in mind.

DEERCG;n7175530 said:
HenryGrosmont I'm clearly to showing you I'm not meaning about it. And I even sorry you for two time then correct my word. But you still feel not enough about that. Then I must say I can not and unable or ability to change your thinking because that is your not mine. In situation now, I hope you will more confidence and positive in mind.
Again, very hard to read. Not as a dis but it really is hard to understand what you mean.
I thought I was very clear in my post but if you do apologise for insulting me, then apology accepted.

I'm glad we've come to some conclusion after this rather off topic argument. Thank you for your mature approach and willingness to understand each other's true intentions.

Now that the pressure is gone, let's continue on-topic

Top Bottom