Northern Realms muster abilities ,, how are they gonna work ?

+
Northern Realms muster abilities ,, how are they gonna work ?

since they only muster one copy of themselves and not two like other factions do they pick that second card if it's only in the deck (I really hope that's the case) or do they pick it even from your hand ?

if they pick it from your hand then they're no worth keeping in the deck really it's already bad enough that most of them are 2 strength

The reason they only Muster one card is usually because they have an additonal strong ability like Bond or Promotion.

Blue stripes Commando are 2 STR Bond Cards (well 4 STR because you're guaranteed a 2nd due to Muster & Bond)
- If you get a 3rd one, they're all 6 strength.
- If you get a 4th one, they're all 8 Strength - 4 x 8 Strength Cards! that's not bad.

-You could Commanders Horn them to 16 Strength each!!!

Now you might be saying, Well KingBlackToof you enormous fool, you can only have 3 in a deck, how could you get four!?
A common Tactic is:
- Place 1, and the 2nd gets Mustered.
- Use Foltest Leader Ability to Copy and Play a Loyal Troop Card. There's your 3rd Card. This card Musters out the 3rd Card from your Deck, Which is now your 4th Commando on the Board.

They seem highly Scorch-able though.

We don't know yet but I'm guessing it'll Look in your Deck for the Card first. So it's better for you.

See what I mean?

View attachment 59611

I'll make a video on it, because it's actually very interesting! :)

Attachments

• 2_BlueStripesCommando_Common_Troop.jpg
    2_BlueStripesCommando_Common_Troop.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Blue stripes Commando are 2 STR Bond Cards (well 4 STR because you're guaranteed a 2nd due to Muster & Bond)
- If you get a 3rd one, they're all 6 strength.
- If you get a 4th one, they're all 8 Strength - 4 x 8 Strength Cards! that's not bad.

-You could Commanders Horn them to 16 Strength each!!!

I'd like to take this time to revise the above calculations because
(As I said in this video: https://youtu.be/P3hU9NtjLdg )
Bond is actually REALLY GOOD NOW!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The main thing we've seen in video evidence is that Bond is actually Multiplicative now and not Additive like in Witcher 3.

- If you get a 3rd one, they're all 8 strength.
- If you get a 4th one, they're all 16 Strength - 4 x 16 Strength Cards! that's amazing!

-You could Commanders Horn them to 32 Strength each!!!

32 x 4 = 128 Strength!

And Northern Realms can achieve this with 1 Bond Blue Stripes and the Leader Card (And Commander's Horn)
It's so effective!

And then proceed to lose the game to a single card like: Scorch, Triss or Geralt. If they are going to bring back Villentretenmerth as non hero card, then any melee muster will be completely unplayable.

And then proceed to lose the game to a single card like: Scorch, Triss or Geralt. If they are going to bring back Villentretenmerth as non hero card, then any melee muster will be completely unplayable.
The big bad V is a hero now and is not melee specific anymore

Absolutely correct. You can also do this combo for the Siege Row using Dun Banner Light Cavalry.
It's definietly an end of game play or a passed round winning strat.

Top Bottom