[NOT A BUG] cannot change clothes, locked icon [SOLVED]

+
Hello,

This game is really cool, really but I encounter a serious problem, I cannot change stuff anymore, all my clothes are locked (cf screenshot),
and I'm not in the middle of a mission or a conversation.

Am I the only one to have this issue , and how to get ride of it please ?

thank u much

Attachments

• blocked.jpg
    blocked.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 5,595
I think that's because you have something equipped in the "special" slot
Try unequiping it and see if it helps

Had the same issue until I found how to unequip the special suit slot, its not exactly intuitive how to do it.

Hello there,

I cannot make my own thread so I'd try here.
I have problem with clothes - all I put on V is green. Dark jacket on V is green, blue trousers on are green, etc. Everything is green.
First I thought that it wouldn't matter to me so I went quite far into story so I don't want to start from the begining and those green clothes are pissing me off so much right now that I think about abandon the story and sell my collectible copy.

Sure is a weird issue. I would suggest reporting it directly to CDPR here (or change the platform on the left if needed).
I have done it and I have to admit that they reply in seconds. Maybe it will be worth something for somebody so I'll write what they advice to me:

Please try uninstalling the game, cleaning your console's cache and loading an older save.
Here is how:
1- Uninstall the game
2- Clean cache as follows
. Turn off PlayStation 4. Do not enter Rest Mode.
. Once the indicator light on top of your PlayStation 4 is off and has stopped blinking, unplug the power cable from the back of the console.
. Wait a minimum 30 seconds.
. Plug the power cable back into PlayStation 4
3- Install the game
4- Load an older save

I'll try.

I have done it and I have to admit that they reply in seconds. Maybe it will be worth something for somebody so I'll write what they advice to me:

Please try uninstalling the game, cleaning your console's cache and loading an older save.
Here is how:
1- Uninstall the game
2- Clean cache as follows
. Turn off PlayStation 4. Do not enter Rest Mode.
. Once the indicator light on top of your PlayStation 4 is off and has stopped blinking, unplug the power cable from the back of the console.
. Wait a minimum 30 seconds.
. Plug the power cable back into PlayStation 4
3- Install the game
4- Load an older save

I'll try.

try but I doubt it will change anything

How do you unequip the speciall suit? I Have the suit you get from panam but can't take it from the slot now. Been like this on the last 8 lvls. It just says "action unable"

Take your special suit off then you will be able to change clothes. Makes sense right? Ever tried taking off your pants while wearing a snowsuit lol

Top Bottom