Not able to finish "Tune In" side job

+
I'm stuck on the Tune In side job, the job keeps requesting to speak to the receptionist, but nothing happens. I'm playing on Series X, with latest updates applied, but when I played on launch, I didn't have any problem with the side job.

I'm stuck on the Tune In side job, the job keeps requesting to speak to the receptionist, but nothing happens. I'm playing on Series X, with latest updates applied, but when I played on launch, I didn't have any problem with the side job.
To be sure, you have to speak to Delamain in "Tune Up") ?

To be sure, you have to speak to Delamain in "Tune Up") ?

How? The phone option is unavailable and the is no prompt to speak with anybody

23-02-2022_17-37-42-uertu1il.png

23-02-2022_17-42-01-siyv55qw.png

I finished this quest few minutes ago on Serie X, and no problem on my side :(
If you have a save before entering in the building (so before triggering the new objective "Talk to the receptionist), I suggest to reload it (and if it's the same, reload it again and don't go inside).
If not, I don't know how you can fix it by your own. At least you can try to clear the cache, and your issue still persist, contact the support for help ("Contact Us" button). Also include these screenshots in the report.

I finished this quest few minutes ago on Serie X, and no problem on my side :(
If you have a save before entering in the building (so before triggering the new objective "Talk to the receptionist), I suggest to reload it (and if it's the same, reload it again and don't go inside).
If not, I don't know how you can fix it by your own. At least you can try to clear the cache, and your issue still persist, contact the support for help ("Contact Us" button). Also include these screenshots in the report.

I've done it, the problem is that the main quest is also have a bug in the main quest because I cannot use the phone, so I cannot fuifill some optional request.
I don't remember having so many problems at release :p

I've done it, the problem is that the main quest is also have a bug in the main quest because I cannot use the phone, so I cannot fuifill some optional request.
I don't remember having so many problems at release :p
Maybe you didn't have problem (or don't remember), but Delamain quest was a big source of bugs of all kind (mainly phone related).
And you don't have a save before entering in the building ?
I think, it would solve your problem (at least if you don't enter in the building again).

Maybe you didn't have problem (or don't remember), but Delamain quest was a big source of bugs of all kind (mainly phone related).
If the playthrough you're presently on is one that was started several versions ago, then that could be your issue. Also, not all bugs are retroactively correctable. Sometimes the only thing that can be done is to prevent the bug from happening. Hence, the only way to fix certain things is to restore to a saved game prior to the bug having first occurred or to start a new playthrough. If the bug has already happened, there may no way to fix it. Not saying that's definitely the case, but it sounds likely.

Another thing you can try that would often work for odd, stubborn issues in TW3 is to just exit to the menu and reload the game repeatedly. Leave the office, travel far enough away that the area is definitely unloaded, save the game, reload the game and head back. If it doesn't work, save the game in a new save slot, exit, and reload that way. Sometimes, the different save/load conditions manage to throw the right trigger and get things working again. This is a longer shot, though.

I've moved to a save at just of the beginning of Act 2, losing some hours of play, just to have a working phone. This didn't happen the first time I played.

I've moved to a save at just of the beginning of Act 2, losing some hours of play, just to have a working phone. This didn't happen the first time I played.
Ok, better than been stuck :(
(always make a "backup" save before starting a quest. If something goes wrong, you always can return at the beginning of the quest).

Ok, better than been stuck :(
(always make a "backup" save before starting a quest. If something goes wrong, you always can return at the beginning of the quest).
Ooof, it sucks that one of the most visible quests is still in this state. I just got the same bug, talk to the receptionist. I just started this playthrough with a fully up to date game. Search for it online only to find an official forum thread that basically says "Sucks to be you, bro".

Ooof, it sucks that one of the most visible quests is still in this state. I just got the same bug, talk to the receptionist. I just started this playthrough with a fully up to date game. Search for it online only to find an official forum thread that basically says "Sucks to be you, bro".
At the same time, it seem to be "rare", I'm a player like you and I don't know any "miracle" solution, unfortunately.
(in my case, more than ten playthroughs and I never encountered any problems with this quest...)
But what I know for sure :
You can send a ticket to the support for help > "Contact Us" button
(good idea to include a save in the ticket if possible).
- To keep CDPR aware about this bug, to help them to figure out why it happen for you and fiv it in the next update.
- To "maybe" receive a tip/workaround because if there is a solution, the support probably know it.

Top Bottom