Not able to revert back to 1.32

+
Hey Guys! I'm unable to revert back to Witcher III patch 1.32 after the update. The new launcher requires me to verify the integrity of my files via Steam, though I had done it several times already. I tried to reinstall the game and disable the new launcher with no luck. The game is running with the next gen patch, but with unpleasantly low fps rates despite any of my efforts to optimise settings. My whole system is up to date because I am after a complete system reinstall, so old drivers couldn't cause the problem. Any idea on what to do?

Hey Guys! I'm unable to revert back to Witcher III patch 1.32 after the update. The new launcher requires me to verify the integrity of my files via Steam, though I had done it several times already. I tried to reinstall the game and disable the new launcher with no luck. The game is running with the next gen patch, but with unpleasantly low fps rates despite any of my efforts to optimise settings. My whole system is up to date because I am after a complete system reinstall, so old drivers couldn't cause the problem. Any idea on what to do?
Normally, it's easy on Steam and GOG (I don't think you can easily on Epic).

Thanks for your help. I have done this, the "update" back to the classic version runs successfully. This is the point where the problem occurs. The new launcher asks for verifying, and, however I do it also successfully, the error message does not disappear, the game won't launch.

Thanks for your help. I have done this, the "update" back to the classic version runs successfully. This is the point where the problem occurs. The new launcher asks for verifying, and, however I do it also successfully, the error message does not disappear, the game won't launch.
You tried to not use the launcher. Just add a game shortcut to launch the game directly.

I am using GOG. Is this the fast process? Can I later update to next gen without downloading 50gb of files again?

I finally have a solution if anyone is interested. The 1.32 patch only works with DirectX 11 selected in the launcher. After that, there is no problem launching the older version.

Top Bottom