Not Able to Update [Xbox]

+
Hi,
I am trying to play the game on XBOX Series X, but I was not prompted to update the game. Currently, the game is in version 1.0.0.6. I am bale to start the game with no issues, but no 1.02 update comes up. I have tried everything, except resetting my console. I just want to see if there is anyone that can help me with this issue.
Thank you!

same here.
Don't know if it is day one patched, as it is announced day one patch is 1.02
so still confused if i have to wait to get 1.02 to get the day one corrective patch or not ...

any news on that ?

I am seeing the same on my XBSX digital download. 1.0.0.6 in Xbox game settings, 1.02 in the in-game menu. I read elsewhere any digital pre-load comes with the day one patch which means we already have the latest version.

Thank you RDRulez! I was just very confused. I tried looking online, but I couldn't find anything. I really appreciate your help!

I have two xbox's at my home. An xbox one x, not a series x; and a original day one xbox one. I can load and play the game fine on the xbox one x, but my other console will not start the game. Whenever I try to play it on my day one xbox one it says update in progress. It shows the same version on both consoles 1.0.0.6 when viewing via the xbox system menus. I just uninstalled it on the xbox one day one, in the process of reinstalling. Not sure if im the only one with this issue right now.

I have a xbox one s, my game is without sound voices on portuguese br, where technically it is installed with the voices on. I'm playing on english voices for now, but I want to play dubbed. My game crashed one time, and I'm afraid to repeat this without a patch. I have only 63,8 GB of the content of the game, and no patches has appeared on the xbox. Please CDPR I love you, but you're hurting me.

Hello I got myself in the Microsoft Store for the Xbox

Downloaded and now I can't find the day One patch Because I have the game size 59 GB

Having the exact same issue as everyone else. Still stuck on version 1.0.0.6 with no option or means of updating. Have also tried everything possible such as uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting, etc. Devs PLEASE address this!

From what I‘ve read on Twitter the digital version already includes the patch, only boxed version need the update. Unfortunately, issues can still happen on console.

Regarding port. br. VO here’s the official info from the support website:

I have series X and my game size is also 59gb but it works pretty well apart from getting stuck in Lizzie's bar, I had to load my previous save which worked.

From what I‘ve read on Twitter the digital version already includes the patch, only boxed version need the update. Unfortunately, issues can still happen on console.

Regarding port. br. VO here’s the official info from the support website:
Thanks for the tip but if that's the case, wouldn't the version # be different (mine still says 1.0.0.6) and the file size be larger (mine is still only 59 GB)?

Not necessarily, no. Besides, on PS4 I also didn’t have to update anything else day 1. There the day 1 patch was definitely included in the preload. I doubt it‘s any different on xbox.

Anyhow, since the new hotfix was just released for PC/PS4, it‘s only a matter of time until a similar hotfix will be available for Xbox as well:

If you can upload the new hotfix (once its ready) you’ll know for sure that all is in order.

Top Bottom