not always able to sneak headshot the NPC

+
the issue at my part in ps4 is when i successfully headshot a enemy NPC the rest of the group instantly find me despite crouching to be in sneak mode.

if enemies are nearby and someone dies, they will obviously know about it, try taking out farther enemies first( the ones on high places), then reposition yourself quickly.

the issue at my part in ps4 is when i successfully headshot a enemy NPC the rest of the group instantly find me despite crouching to be in sneak mode.

Make sure you are using a silencer and maybe the quickhack first.
sonic_shock_quickhacks_cyberpunk2077_wiki_guide
Sonic Shock
Deafens the target, reducing their ability to detect you.
Isolates the target from the local network, preventing them from communicating with their allies.
Excludes the target from the perception range of their squad, causing them to be ignored.
Passive while equipped: enemies under the effects of any quickhack are cut off from the local network.
At some point, the enemies should quickhack you to discover your location, but I forgot what the conditions for that were:)

if enemies are nearby and someone dies, they will obviously know about it, try taking out farther enemies first( the ones on high places), then reposition yourself quickly.
This helped. i remember at the old patches i was always able to get close and just crouch behind a cover and headshot and none would find me that quick,
Post automatically merged:

Make sure you are using a silencer and maybe the quickhack first.
sonic_shock_quickhacks_cyberpunk2077_wiki_guide
Sonic Shock
Deafens the target, reducing their ability to detect you.
Isolates the target from the local network, preventing them from communicating with their allies.
Excludes the target from the perception range of their squad, causing them to be ignored.
Passive while equipped: enemies under the effects of any quickhack are cut off from the local network.
At some point, the enemies should quickhack you to discover your location, but I forgot what the conditions for that were:)
interesting stragety, gonna give this a try. Silence is equipped.

What do you mean by "find me" ?
They are alerted ? When you "one shot" an enemies ?
They suddenly fiind me when i one shot an enemy with an weapon OVERTURE equipped with an silencer and a Haikume scope despite being crouched behind a cover. They just suddenly find me when they shouldn't.

This helped. i remember at the old patches i was always able to get close and just crouch behind a cover and headshot and none would find me that quick,

interesting stragety, gonna give this a try. Silence is equipped.

They suddenly fiind me when i one shot an enemy with an weapon OVERTURE equipped with an silencer and a Haikume scope despite being crouched behind a cover. They just suddenly find me when they shouldn't.
Very strange, it's also my "play style" (silenced Overture) and it never happened to me (in 2 full playthroughs in 1.5), except when I didn't kill an enemy with a single shoot (when I missed the head obviously^^).
I was able to clear all the GIM without be detected, nor alerted enemies. And the same during Riders On The Storm with wraiths :)

overwatch still alerts everyone and their family to your location
Crash and Psalms keep me hidden with a silencer

Very strange, it's also my "play style" (silenced Overture) and it never happened to me (in 2 full playthroughs in 1.5), except when I didn't kill an enemy with a single shoot (when I missed the head obviously^^).
I was able to clear all the GIM without be detected, nor alerted enemies. And the same during Riders On The Storm with wraiths :)
yeah, decided to give it up with sneaking and just go all - in with shooting them down.

Top Bottom