Not as good as the wicher 3 version

+
Not as good as the wicher 3 version

Is it just me or is this just not as slick or fluid or pretty...Just not as good as The Witcher 3 Gwent.

Muddled layout and the board is far too small

Almost Sd graphics

Irritating vibration

The noise from the coin that is flipped between turns is ridiculous when someone has passed and it just keeps flipping.

When placing dandelion etc it just disappears

Just a few of the problems i have with the game as i dont want to be super negative

I love gwent on the witcher 3 sometimes just playing it for hours, I had such high expectations with this but i am just left feeling disappointed

IS IT JUST ME???

I was a bit surprised about the graphics which seem rather cartoony to me. What I was expecting was a style more like TW3*s gwent where I had the feeling as if I'm sitting in a tavern playing.
I agree with the size of the cards, I liked the overall looks from TW3's gwent much more. Of course I'm used to it and not to the new look, so I am a bit biased.

I also agree that the vibration is too strong and too long. The layout needs to be bigger and be able to see the cards better with bigger color borders. Coin flip is pretty annoying

I think the presentation is fantastic. I don't really see the cartoony graphics some people are talking about. The portraits have the same style as ever and the card frames have a nice character to them.

The cards are a bit small but I guess that's the nature of having a game with 6 rows.

I agree with C0bR. I played hours on hours of Gwent in TW3 and I loved the look, but I think the new look is great. Two different styles that both work in their own way.

In the first place I ike the new gwent game, hope it comes to mobile some day, the graphics would match this.

But to be honest, since gwent in TW3 was announced I dreamed of an game flawless inside the game, like the dice in TW2, or at least a game to match the style, old used look, medieval drawings/paintings on the cards (yeah yeah I know the animations are also quiet cool) . Everytime in TW3 I see cards laying around theysomehow break the immersion for me (just by their appereance).

wasn't their a dev interview video on youtube, where they talked about how they invented it? In this video they showed early concepts, sadly I can't find it anymore, anyone got a clue?

Last edited:
Top Bottom