NOT AUTHORIZED

+
NOT AUTHORIZED

Coming back from holidays, I can't update Gwent. I always get the message "NOT AUTHORIZED" and nothing is downloaded.

Before deleting the folder, I was able to launch the game but it was still in 0.9.8.

Now I removed the folder, trying to reinstall with the "setup_gwent_1.2.20.36a_fr-FR", and I still get the same message "UPDATING" checking files 0% for 1-2 seconds and after "NOT AUTHORIZED"... I've tried to lanch the setup in administator mode and same problem.

I precise that there were no problems for the two last updates.

I don't know what is wrong.

It's a problem with GOG Galaxy verifying your account. Try logging out of GOG Galaxy and logging back in. Then reinstall Gwent from within GOG Galaxy. If that doesn't work, try to remove GOG Galaxy completely.

4RM3D;n9416221 said:
It's a problem with GOG Galaxy verifying your account. Try logging out of GOG Galaxy and logging back in. Then reinstall Gwent from within GOG Galaxy. If that doesn't work, try to remove GOG Galaxy completely.

It's not working but I've found the solution :

When I first played Gwent I purchased the 4K pack with another account and not this one. I didn't test with to update with the other account but it should have worked.

So I purchase the free DLC with this account and everything was working after.

But it's a strange error message.

i have the same problem please help

Attachments

• οθόνης (16).png.jpg
    οθόνης (16).png.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 142
stavrosch

I seem to remember getting that same page when I first installed GWENT and Galaxy, and being able to simply ignore it.
It's been over a year, so I could be mistaken, but if you haven't tried going to GWENT's page by clicking on its name in the left sidebar, it's worth a shot.

I cannot download gwent from GoG. I created an account, but every time I go to download it will say not authorized. I have attempted the repair/verify option, and it does nothing. I am completely unable to do anything. I have gone to playgwent and downloaded from there with no changes. I have reinstalled and uninstalled GoG multiple times with no change. Please someone help.

This never happened to me before. I can't say if it's a problem with your IP address, a problem on the server side or a problem with user permissions on your system. Do you have administrator privileges?

Try changing the GOG installation directory to the root of your drive, like C:\GOG Galaxy\.

If it doesn't help, try submiting a ticket to the support team.

I cannot download gwent from GoG. I created an account, but every time I go to download it will say not authorized. I have attempted the repair/verify option, and it does nothing. I am completely unable to do anything. I have gone to playgwent and downloaded from there with no changes. I have reinstalled and uninstalled GoG multiple times with no change. Please someone help.

Thread merged with an existing one

This is the message i sent support,

Blindgreedyfool

Jul 12, 02:27 CEST

I cannot download the game. It always says not authorized. I have gone to playgwent and downloaded it from there, but it still will not work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled GoG at least a dozen times with no changes. I have done the repair/verify option, but it does nothing. I simply cannot log in to the game or download it with this account. When I use a different account that has already played gwent, I can download and play. But it is impossible for this new account I wish to create. Please help in what ever way possible. Hopefully, but authorizing my account...

I made another account after more troubleshooting. It works. I am highly certain that the problem is that I installed Gwent through GoG, and not through the playgwent site. GoG for whatever reason, treated the Gwent client as if it was still closed beta. I'll leave this information in case any one ever suffers from this slightly obscure problem.

Hi there

First timer trying to install Gwent from GoG, got the download from the official Gwent site and followed instructions. GoG client installs fine but cannot install Gwent, giving the error message 'Not authorized'

Have tried disabling firewall/antivirus and giving GoG admin privledges but nothing helps

Hi, i'm having trouble installing Gwent version 0.9.24.3.432, whenever I try it says not authorized. any help? I have Amd fx 4300 quad core processor, windows 7 64 bit and amd radeon r7 200 series

Top Bottom