Not Funny

+
If only that was our only concern, Marina. We have lost the whole previous version. Snatched under our noses! They are developing the current version as we speak - and with every patch, we draw closer to the point of no return.

What is not funny is when I run through the cards and I see the same BS as in the PTR (Angouleme and Gascon, for example). Like they've touched nothing card wise after said PTR and the whiplash it received.

Also the tutorial is... atrocious, to say the least. Why would you go for (not really) funny instead of functional? This helps who?

Also, I get it's funny to get free cards while playing TB via unlocking "hidden" chests and stuff... but what if I want to (sort of) play both games simultaneously? How would I know which cards to craft Premium and which will drop for free, so I don't have to spend my scraps on them? Not really well thought of.

What is not funny is when I run through the cards and I see the same BS as in the PTR (Angouleme and Gascon, for example). Like they've touched nothing card wise after said PTR and the whiplash it received.

Also the tutorial is... atrocious, to say the least. Why would you go for (not really) funny instead of functional? This helps who?

Also, I get it's funny to get free cards while playing TB via unlocking "hidden" chests and stuff... but what if I want to (sort of) play both games simultaneously? How would I know which cards to craft Premium and which will drop for free, so I don't have to spend my scraps on them? Not really well thought of.

Well you can check which of the cards belongs to thronebreaker, there is a filler in the deck builder, simply don't create any of those if you don't want any duplicate

Top Bottom