Not Getting calls anymore since bug. Prevent from progressing.

+
Hey everyone,

I try to do the gig "Dancing on a minefield", which I discovered too late that it's bugged and can't be completed: Getting the car to Dakota's garage do nothing, she's not calling me and the gig can't end.

So here is why I wish i knew sooner to avoid that gig, because now after loading a save from before taking that bugged gig. I still can't get calls. When I want to start a gig, the usual phone call doesn't start and I just receive a message. Same when I complete the gig, no usual phone call.

At first I didn't notice the bug. But now that Regina is suppose to call me after taking care of all the Psychos ... She's not calling me. I have skip several days (more than 10) and still no phone call.

I try to restart the game several times, without success. I verified the game files, nothing solved again. Re loading again an even older save, still have the bug.

Can anyone help me, please. this is getting frustrating.

Thanks.

And the older save game was from a time where calls definitely used to work before?

Unfortunately, I can’t think of anything. I don‘t know if for example triggering a main story related call or some cut scene can fix it.

CDPR support can be reached here:

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

And actually, i tried a lot of things to try to solve the problem. But there is one thing that I totally forgot. Going to a whore.
So for the first time I went to a whore. And it solved this weird bug. Now I'm getting spam with all the missed phone calls that I should have had before. :D

It's thanks to you that i got the idea of going to the prostitute. So, thank you again.

(I wish going to the prostitute would solve more problems IRL ... XD)

And actually, i tried a lot of things to try to solve the problem. But there is one thing that I totally forgot. Going to a whore.
So for the first time I went to a whore. And it solved this weird bug. Now I'm getting spam with all the missed phone calls that I should have had before. :D

It's thanks to you that i got the idea of going to the prostitute. So, thank you again.

Thank you so much for posting this.

My girlfriend had this problem, she couldn't receive phone calls anymore and while digging for a solution to her problem I found your post. She went to a joytoy and... It fixed it. Unbelievable.

Thank you kind sir!!
I thought this was a joke but then Nancy and Regina called so thank you ❤️
But still no calls from Dakota to end this mission.

Thank you so much for posting this.

My girlfriend had this problem, she couldn't receive phone calls anymore and while digging for a solution to her problem I found your post. She went to a joytoy and... It fixed it. Unbelievable.
what?!?!?! LOL

Can't believe this worked LOL but thanks a lot

O.M.G I've been stuck with this for days and the joytoy worked. All I can say is thank you because otherwise I'm at a loss for words.

Thank you for the fix... Dunno what caused this issue for me. I tried everything, restarting pc, game, reloading saves...lol.
Who knew Joytoys could be the solution... Should visit them more often.

Top Bottom