Not getting credit for wins

+
Not getting credit for wins

On PS4, wins don't always award points. Sometimes the game locks up at the win screen, and no points are given. At first, I thought this was my imagination, but I got stuck at 4249 MMR. Won a match, went to results, locked up, no points. After I reset and reloaded, I was still at 4249. Don't get me started on 4249... Seems like the game is highly against that 1 pt barrier.

It doesn't occur often, maybe 1/20 games, but losses DO incur the point deduction.

Between this, the trackers, and faster play that PC has, I don't see any point continuing on console.

Getting stuck at the win screen can sometimes happen on PS4 (unfortunately I have experienced that too), but so far, I haven't lost points because of this issue.

In general, in some cases it can take several minutes until the MMR is updated.
Also please keep in mind that how many points you get for winning a game also depends on the MMR of your opponent.

But of course, you can always contact support and let them know about your issues:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

It happened many many times season 2 and 3 but surprisingly not the buggiest season 4 :) hopefully it doesnt occur for me lol, i recommend messaging support

Top Bottom