Not getting Kegs from Reward Nodes

+
Edit: [For PC]

Hi all,

I've had a Homecoming issue where choosing keg nodes in the Rewards Book doesn't actually give the kegs. I've lost 5 kegs this way (3 base, 2 NR). All I had to do was select one keg node and receive the reward, then quickly choose another keg node. For some reason it didn't give any reward for the second node. First time this happened, I thought I was going crazy, second time (on the 2xNR keg node I was definitely sure it was happening as I didn't have 2xNR kegs in my inventory, and I confirmed on another set of base keg nodes, this time taking screenshots before and after. Has this happened to anyone else? I really hope CDPR respond soon, as I don't want to miss out on the Premium Event - this all happened yesterday.

How long does it typically take for support to respond, and where do we find the ticket numbers in our requests as I never got an email to say the request was submitted?

Thanks,

C.

Last edited:
Depends on how many other support requests there are. It can take a few days. And no, there‘s no confirmation mail after submitting a report.

Hi all, wondering if I can get CDPR to provide a solution soon please? I still haven't received my 5 kegs and it has been almost a month now without reply. Albeit a small reward, I still feel cheated out of them due to this bug. I'm hoping my writing here may prompt one of the team to help solve this, not just for me, but for others who have surely done the same though haven't realised their keg count not going up.
Thanks!

Top Bottom