Not getting paid for Side Jobs? (Cyberpunk 2077 on PC)

+
I was doing a couple side jobs for Regina Jones & also helping the NCPD during shootouts.

I'm not sure if this is some sort of bug or part of the gameplay.

Not sure if it's the same issue, but I am no longer getting paid for gigs. I have been clearing out gigs in Watson before progressing the story, and suddenly on Monster Hunt, I no longer get a call from Regina after competing it, and no money or XP, just a notification that I completed the quest. At the next gig, I get the text from Regina but no call, and after completing it, again no money, XP or call, just a notification that I completed it. So basically gigs are broken for me now.

GOT A WORKAROUND FOR THIS.
Works for REgina Jones not sure about Wako !!
So it seems if Regina is delaying a call till you reach a new side mission... Just go near any Police "Side Missions" like Assualt in Progress/Organized Crime.
She'll def. give you a call as soon as you are in proximity to the area.
AiwassDWTW777 let me know if it works for u

Yeah i encountered that issue today. With Regina Jones everything worked fine, but started doing side missions for Wakako and nothing, no call, no exp, no money, nada. The quest is updated to "complete" but Wakako doesnt react in any way.

I notice that I frequently don't get paid for gigs. The NCPD ones seem to be the biggest offenders - not the ones where you have to find evidence, but the ones with the blue badge icon where you just have to assist the cops.

There are also some story side gigs that don't seen to pay out, or at least, I don't get the payout notification on the screen.

Top Bottom