Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

+
hey what exploit was patched , please elaborate?
The crafting xp exploit - which worked it various ways apparently. But how I used it was to gather a large stack of Nicola, drink one from it, this would bug the stack so you could disassemble it (or just one of the stack) without actually disassembling them, but gain crafting xp as you had disassembled the entire stack repeatedly. Now you no longer get xp. However, it still bugs your stack; you still can't disassemble (w/o getting more and not bugging it by drinking), and you still get notified you are looting components even though you get none. So they plugged the exploit, but not as a permanent elegant fix.

Also noticed clothing vendors now seem to cycle clothing specs as they should. There was a bug where they didn't and no one could get their legendary specs unless they all spawned in the stock at the first visit. After this they would be gone forever and no other specs ever appeared in stock. Tested only this for uncommon and rares as my new character is still in Watson lockdown. Not sure if this extends to epics and legendaries, or indeed if greens and blues were bugged to begin with.

Such stealth touches leaves me hope that other bugs are also fixed without making it to their list.

Last edited:
So in spite of extensive testing by many of y’all (huge thank you by the way to those who have and shared their findings) let alone knowing how to fix this issue we still don’t even know what’s causing it...?

I never knew this, you can get huichack from access point... dam it!!!! waisted os much time without it.

I never knew this, you can get huichack from access point... dam it!!!! waisted os much time without it.
Not only that, you can get ALL legendary versions of the quickhacks with 3 intelligence. This opens up more versatile gameplay for non-netrunners hybrid builds. Not sure about level requirement on each though, but many of these access points had no level requirement (meaning a level 1 could get it) as mentioned in the video below. Apparently there is one or two in The Heist mission as well.

I am also having this issue. I even started a new game and invested in the same perk i did last time. (The one that increases the chances of a quickhack dropping from an access point by 100%)

Even after starting a completely new game they STILL will not drop wich is very aggravating because I want legendary suicide

Same thing with 1.1? Can some one confirm? Cuz in 1.1 I'm still not getting any quickhacks with Virtuoso skill....

Last edited:
Access points aren't "boxes". Rewards from access points are still randomized. Unless bugged...then you're just sh!t outta luck.
no I mean this as a friendly warning , the loot is now fixed ! this for people who had not updated to 1.1 . the patch worsen the loot system .

As previously mentioned, due to this bug I am not getting any new quickhacks from terminals, so not getting suicide and not getting the legendary stuff. But I realised that I am slowly getting uncommon quickhacks that I already have. So for example, I have uncommon short circuit. I started with one, now I have 3 copies of it saw them when selling to a vendor. So I am getting duplicate copies of quickhacks that I already have but not getting new ones or ones with legendary level. They are also few and far between(3-5 of the same thing after leveling up 20 levels)

same with me since the new patch im not getting quickhacks from breaching access points at all !! iv got the perk for it at 100% to get quickhacks and after hitting over 200 terminals nothing just components and money that's it before the patch my last game i was getting them each time i hack a terminal now im getting zip and its super frustrating, ill be trying the method of doing a new game and avoiding the 2 quest listed to see if that works,they went backwards with the patch lol

same with me since the new patch im not getting quickhacks from breaching access points at all !! iv got the perk for it at 100% to get quickhacks and after hitting over 200 terminals nothing just components and money that's it before the patch my last game i was getting them each time i hack a terminal now im getting zip and its super frustrating, ill be trying the method of doing a new game and avoiding the 2 quest listed to see if that works,they went backwards with the patch lol

I skipped the gift quest on getting ping it didnt help at all. I had to do Kold Mirage as later it gives a pretty good quickhack as a mission reward. System reset which can be upgraded to legendary if you have the skill point, so at least I have one legendary in my deck...

no I mean this as a friendly warning , the loot is now fixed ! this for people who had not updated to 1.1 . the patch worsen the loot system .
WTF? What harm was that to the game? Now legendaries are way worse, as you get stuck with their first stats (mod slots). Woow.. what a nightmare.

WTF? What harm was that to the game? Now legendaries are way worse, as you get stuck with their first stats (mod slots). Woow.. what a nightmare.
is been already reported that this was a oversight . ALL loot that is from a container or body in the the floor is the same for every player . So yeah a feature got broken .

is been already reported that this was a oversight . ALL loot that is from a container or body in the the floor is the same for every player . So yeah a feature got broken .

When you say that the loot issues (not quickhack issues) have already been reported as an oversight then do you mean that CDPR have reported it/confirmed it as an oversight? I have not seen any official statement from CDPR on the loot issue or for that matter the quickhack issues this thread pertains to but possibly I have missed it.

When you say that the loot issues (not quickhack issues) have already been reported as an oversight then do you mean that CDPR have reported it/confirmed it as an oversight? I have not seen any official statement from CDPR on the loot issue or for that matter the quickhack issues this thread pertains to but possibly I have missed it.
Yeah it would be great to know if something is a bug or intended change...

Watched an interesting video. Since those that are affected by this bug can no longer get suicide or the more advanced hacks that are not sold in shops. There is another way to farm them in pacifica.

Top Bottom