Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

+
received_733776944229917.jpeg
the bugged uncommon ping quickhack shows up as "Items.PingProgram".
I tried removing it from the save editor but it still shows up in the backpack.

Is it even clear, that the ping quickhack is causing this problem?
I have read comments on other forums, claiming that they could loot quickhacks from access points after acquiring the quest ping.

Is it even clear, that the ping quickhack is causing this problem?
I have read comments on other forums, claiming that they could loot quickhacks from access points after acquiring the quest ping.
I'm reiterating but for context I'm on 1.04. It wasn't a problem for me, I had one of each level of ping for most of my play through, and got the quest ping early on because of my build, when I got extras I sold them. I was still getting plenty of quickhacks from access points, though they definately only started showing up once I hit a certain level.

most of my quickhcks aren't showing up in my inventry or on my cyberdeck screen, they only show in a selling window.
here's a quick slideshow of my issue.

notice how there's no quickhack tab. (iirc there used to be)
hackbug pt 1.png

as you can see i have unequipped quickhacks so they should be showing up in my inventory somewhere
hackbug pt2.png

and this shows what a market stall tells me is in my inventory
hackbug pt 3.png

most of my quickhcks aren't showing up in my inventry or on my cyberdeck screen, they only show in a selling window.
here's a quick slideshow of my issue.

notice how there's no quickhack tab. (iirc there used to be)
View attachment 11130893
as you can see i have unequipped quickhacks so they should be showing up in my inventory somewhere
View attachment 11130896
and this shows what a market stall tells me is in my inventory
View attachment 11130908
Looks like you're dealing with a seprate issue then what we are mostly discussing here. At least you have legenedary quickhacks! I cant even get a single one because of this bug. And I only have one purple which I'm not even sure how I got. The rest are blue/green.

I probably have a solution.

remove item from inventory called:

items. q001_netrunner_software_shard

this is pinprogram marked like quest item.

I tested it quickly and after hacking one terminal I got legendary quickhack. I sold all quickhack before for to be sure get new.

I'm also having this issue on PS4. Some have said that not finishing "the gig" quest can also lead to the same problem, so I finished it. Didn't work. I also did the Nix mission at some point and have the ping quick hack with the exclamation mark on it. I can see it in two places, in the list with my other quick hacks and in V's backback. With the ps4 I'm also unable to drop it or destroy it. I hope this gets fixed with the next patch.

OK this is confusing as hell , I am in the same boat . I have the PING from the GIFT . I have not received Anything from hacking , so far people are saying that changing or selling all your quickhacks help but I have yet to confirm . I am on PS5 , is there anything new brought to light with this bug please ? any help is appreciated !

Sometimes after hack, there is glitching text (looks like on purpose) in the reward list under legendary hacking components. When this is displayed, you get quick hacks?

Sometimes after hack, there is glitching text (looks like on purpose) in the reward list under legendary hacking components. When this is displayed, you get quick hacks?
apparently all of us are getting glitched after getting the GIFT quest where it wont give you new quickhacks because of it

Someone can uload save game from ps4/ps5? I can edit such saves, but I don't have a game for console.

I would like to check if it is possible to do the same as on pc

Someone can uload save game from ps4/ps5? I can edit such saves, but I don't have a game for console.

hello how would I be able to send a ps5 save data here ?
Post automatically merged:

i read your comment I been trying everything to get rid of the ping glitch , it is the most confusing thing ever

It's really a shame that we can't get legendary quickhacks without crafting them atm. My boyfriend has all the legendary quickhacks without specing into datamine viruoso. The difference was he had a blue ping prior do doing the nix quest and therefore the bugged one never made it to his active cyberdeck. This was on the 1.04 patch.

Your linked post is pretty much what I've experienced too. I saved in front of the access point, hacked all 3, and checked to see if I had any new quickhacks. I reloaded the save and repeated the process 30 times-- didn't get a single quickhack. Now, I've gotten mostly everything I wanted in the game with the exception of these legendary quickhacks, so I left the gig near arasaka tower tp point unfinished because it has five or so 10 INT access points for whenever they decide to fix this. As long as you don't finish the gigs with high INT access points, you won't be locked out of the building and can still go back to do them.

This was pretty much my compromise.
Is there a way to make CDred aware of this bug ? like where do we go to notify them that this bug exist ? it has affected a lot of people and I doubt they know with the pressure they are getting for the game now .

I sold all the quickhacks in my inventory and tried hacking a few 10, 8 data points and suddenly the epics started popping into my inventory. no legendaries though. I'm at lvl 14 so perhaps it's too early for them to show up?
did you do the GIFT QUEST ?

I'm reiterating but for context I'm on 1.04. It wasn't a problem for me, I had one of each level of ping for most of my play through, and got the quest ping early on because of my build, when I got extras I sold them. I was still getting plenty of quickhacks from access points, though they definately only started showing up once I hit a certain level.
what level where you , please

Last edited:
what level where you , please
I couldn't tell you sorry, I wasn't wasn't paying much attention to which quickhacks I had and the ones I had were so crap and I couldn't purchase any that I just went with a rifle. Quickhacks become massively overpowered in the endgame especially with legendary ping. I was probably somewhere around character level 20 and quickhack level 12, but thats more or less a guess.

I couldn't tell you sorry, I wasn't wasn't paying much attention to which quickhacks I had and the ones I had were so crap and I couldn't purchase any that I just went with a rifle. Quickhacks become massively overpowered in the endgame especially with legendary ping. I was probably somewhere around character level 20 and quickhack level 12, but thats more or less a guess.
man it's been a headache , I have not received a quick hack for a long time now . I think is because of the ping glitch , I am disheartened to restart after 60 hours

Top Bottom