not many girls on the Witcher forum

+
didi510 said:
Corylea sees all and knows all. Beware! ;)
Oh, yes, be very afraid -- I'm sooo dangerous! :DSorry, HoKung. At least you made the list! Just chalk it up to a momentary glitch in my aged brain. ;)

Ifayra_na`Elerionn, who I'm sure has distinguished himself in some way, but I have trouble remembering which Ifayra is which Cheesy
Hmm, sometimes I don't remember either :hmmm:But when my kids start calling me Daddy, I'm getting a flashback ;)

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Corylea sees all and knows all. Beware! ;)
Oh, yes, be very afraid -- I'm sooo dangerous! :DSorry, HoKung. At least you made the list! Just chalk it up to a momentary glitch in my aged brain. ;)
Nono, I seriously liked it in a totally closet-doth-protest-too-much-but-look-at-me-making-a-list-of-notables "but I don't stand out" way, still standing out even in your list by not having any comments :p Rather thought you were afraid of offending me by saying something or some such (don't be).Anyway, back to the people of a feminine persuasion, real or imagined :angel:

I'll say this: After anime and tabletop RPG forums, this seems to be the most gender-balanced forum I've seen (the formers might actually tip the other way, so this might be even more so). In fact, it seems to come very accurately down to about 50/50 split between visible posters (and who can say about lurkers).

Corylea said:
Whisperwind, a very young and somewhat accident-prone lady whose dreams are mostly of The Witcher but who hasn't been around as much since they foolishly changed the forum format, driving her away
That is only one of reasons :whistle:;D

You know, I heard about that, and wondered about you. Not knowing at think about LT, though, I didn't know if you were close to what was happening. The news said it was starting, but never mentioned if it stopped- same with Greece, too, now that I think about it-What is RB?What translated texts?

Whisperwind said:
RB - Requiem: Bloodymare (free to play first Horror MMORPG http://www.playrequiem.com/ if anyone cares to play and needs some help - me and Vatt'ghern are on Lintra server [middle one], contact me as "Blackwood" or Vatt :) )
or Vatt as "Vattghern" :p And if You call one, there is high possibility both will come :p
Whisperwind said:
We got a lady killer 8) :teeth:
And to be precise - I don't usually kill Whisper :D I prefer guarding her...As to the Seimas fights - I hope now there will be no risk of an open revolution, and if there was, Poland stands open for You ;)

Top Bottom