Not Okay. Toxic as it gets [Milva, Madoc and the Tiger]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is to much. Milva, Maddoc and the Tiger, too.
Make me wanna quit, make me scream: boo!

You playing very toxic, I go toxic, too.

I just started the game and the first opponent (again) was this annoying (insert insult) deck.
I realized it makes me toxic, i just spam emotes and rope for no reason, because it's the only way i have to tell my opponent how much fun i have.
I don't want to be that way. But hey I am human and sometimes I get angry over a game, yes

Serious guys. This is to much. I don't care about uninteractive decks. I care about playing my own cards and this deck makes it impossible.
Either Tiger or Milva needs devotion to stop at least the most grose abstrocities that are going on right now. Guys it is possible to beat warris or vampires while playing cards. trust me it is. This bullshit is not the only way. STop now go positive i can't bear it

I wna't my happy place [. . .]:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I realized it makes me toxic, i just spam emotes and rope for no reason, because it's the only way i have to tell my opponent how much fun i have.
I don't want to be that way. But hey I am human and sometimes I get angry over a game, yes
I wna't my happy place [. . .]:cry:
Why waste time and emotions on an obvious d-player? Forfeit, no-GG, look for another opponent (hopefully a decent player with a normal deck).

Moderator: Frustration is understandable, but, please, remember to keep posts on the Forums respectful.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Im really tired of these ST Milva Madoc decks, yesterday faced 3 in a row, by the 3rd i just instaforfeited - and not because i know im gonna lose, i actually had a banish for Madoc and a strong deck, but i just couldnt endure that crap of a match anymore, regardless of who won.

Funny how Radovid is reportedly so strong... yet i havent seen him ONCE - except in videos and comments - because most players prefer to play incredibly annoying and frustrating hypercontrol / unitless decks than something stronger but more wholesome. :giveup:

Last edited:

Jannay

Forum regular
Delete Milva from the game. I hate this card and this Milva-Madoc-Saskia nonsense. The ladder is infested with this deck. Milva, Milva, Milva and Milva again. You can beat Milva, but it's just annoying gameplay and no fun at all.

it all depends, if you are a NG player, than you deserve it.

I HATE, REALLY HATE this unitless decks, but for the last months NG is worst than those decks, and even with a 2 provision nerfs i still facing or NG or unitless milva.

i think devs should really think about some decks, cards and everything else, because the game is so much toxic right now.

I mean, we need some control, but not that much, in another hand, we dont need only pointslam.

Its time to devs play more the game, restrict more the cards. You want to create another caranthir? Ok, fine than, but what about restringe only to MO units, like caranthir?

You want to give a good support for movent? Ok, its fine, but what about give it devotion?

You want to give more NR leader charges? Ok, fine, but what about dont create another scitman (i dont know how to scribe that card).

You want to give traps support? Ok, fine, but what about give more ways to remove traps (they are untouchable 3 points).

You want to create more new cards? Ok, fine, but what about hire some good players to test it. A player made a toxic deck?? Or change the card or restringe the card to not be allawed to create the toxic interaction.

They took like 3 months to understand the reason that makes leticia toxic and with a single small change they made the card works the way it should works. You guys know how many days the player base took to understand the toxic interaction? Problably 2 days or less.

You dont have money or people enought to make some changes? Thats ok, you dont need to create new cards, just focus on the already exist one and balance it

They took like 3 months to understand the reason that makes leticia toxic and with a single small change they made the card works the way it should works.
I agree in many things that You said, but about leticia -sorry to say it bro but you are wrong. The change of leticia didnt change anything in her because it was very rare that she eas replayed by viraxas or ressurection - only in memes. In normal meta wizard decks she was played only once , so nothing changes in that matter

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree in many things that You said, but about leticia -sorry to say it bro but you are trippin'. The change of leticia didnt change anything in her because it was very rare that she eas replayed by viraxas or ressurection - only in memes. In normal meta wizard decks she was played only once , so nothing changes in that matter
yes, because devs create it thinking about she plays as she is playing right know.

I agree, the toxic interaction was the meme one, but even being "a meme" the deck was really strong and if you dont have answer in first round you lose.

So devs fix it to play only the way she should play since the beggening.

So many cards we can see the devs think the card in one way and the community abuse it in a toxic way. Want another example, this new MO card (something queen). The idea - problably - was to make her a good support to some really important cards, like huerin (special this one with the insectoid tag change), dethlaf, also minuna/manticora, or tall units.

But one day before the patch goes on we already see some players making a deck thinking to create a lot of madocs. Also, that could be used in other problematic neutral cards.

yes, because devs create it thinking about she plays as she is playing right know.

I agree, the toxic interaction was the meme one, but even being "a meme" the deck was really strong and if you dont have answer in first round you lose.

So devs fix it to play only the way she should play since the beggening.

So many cards we can see the devs think the card in one way and the community abuse it in a toxic way. Want another example, this new MO card (something queen). The idea - problably - was to make her a good support to some really important cards, like huerin (special this one with the insectoid tag change), dethlaf, also minuna/manticora, or tall units.

But one day before the patch goes on we already see some players making a deck thinking to create a lot of madocs. Also, that could be used in other problematic neutral cards.

As I said many times before I will say one more - the biggest disaster for gwent is way of its monetization. If they change it to profit from upgrading existing cards ( making them stronger ) instead of profitilg from selling of new cards, the powercreep wont be even necessary, all decks and archetypes would be viable and balanced and You would be able to play for example the same or similar cards for years only by upgrading it. And new content could be regulary release to make game more diversified by introductions of new cards or factions with new interesting abilities or mechanics, but without deliberately making them more powerfull than existing ones by design making toxic state of game like right now. That kind of monetization already exist in games like Clash Royale and its works very well - you can play with many of cards that You use in Your starting deck even on top levels with sufficent upgrade - it is great example of well balanced game with Smart monetization.

Madoc and Milva combo is great, greedy NR mages have finally been pushed out of the meta and 90% of games are no longer BORING NG assimilate.

However, what I would say is out of hand with ST is Saskia, completely idiotic card which puts a billion engines on the board, and she's immune? Seriously? Difference here is Madoc and Milva can be played around, and you can tech against them, nothing you can do against Saskia except hope for a pass oppurtunity so you don't lose on even.

Well, as a returning player after a long break I'm happy with the new cards. Milva alone "ressurects" an archetype makes the movement strategy viable and I never got around to play with Maddoc, so it's all fresh to me. No unit was always somewhat degenerate but I think it has a place in the game. Shouldn't NR witchers or any "go tall" monsters relict deck obliterate this?

Madoc and Milva combo is great, greedy NR mages have finally been pushed out of the meta and 90% of games are no longer BORING NG assimilate.

However, what I would say is out of hand with ST is Saskia, completely idiotic card which puts a billion engines on the board, and she's immune? Seriously? Difference here is Madoc and Milva can be played around, and you can tech against them, nothing you can do against Saskia except hope for a pass oppurtunity so you don't lose on even.
Please help me to play around Milva. I don't have any idea how. Don't play any unit that has power below 7? how? even then...tiger roarrr. Bomb. Maddoc. Cataclism.

The biggest problem I see here is the upcoming nerf hitting the leader ability down to two charges like what Vyy did to OH and it will bury any hope of playing a non-milva GT deck for centuries to come. Let's face it. Without the 3 charges kill a 5 this would not be so much of a problem

Saskia is not easy and I agree to name her questionable at least. I use the salamandra mages and tinboy for her in my KoB deck and she does't disrupt my board so one can keep on playing gwent if a saskia is on the board. Quite a different page
Radovid is actually crazy but not worse then other 20-30 point finishers. same as Fulmar, a late game must remove.

And to complete my list. Regis is the finisher Vampires needed but not deserved (wrong fluff?) Problem is the same like (old) gord. A card that is setup while beeing in deck and does't need a boardstate gives crazy unpaid shortrounds. But even this is bareable now in times where SY can combo Savolla/KoB for 30points.

Did I forget someone? Oh yeah Skellige. Sad boys but you have to pay 10 prov for your King Bran just to keep up with the powercreep and play for 8:shrug: The first deckbuff card that is not sad to rest at home while others take to the fight.

Back to topic? This is My topic!

Edit Onslaught: I just don't get Pirates. Yes I lost quite a few games but I don't really get it, yet. Well, Banish Crach and hope for the best. But I think the Passive of Ons is crazy and should be clarified/changed to "damaged the first time" or "first time in your turn".

Last edited:
I fully agree with ppl who suggested making Milva and the Sabertooth devotion conditioned. Or at least the Tiger cause this combining with Madoc is just too much non-interactivity and it's very toxic.

Please help me to play around Milva. I don't have any idea how. Don't play any unit that has power below 7? how? even then...tiger roarrr. Bomb. Maddoc. Cataclism.

The biggest problem I see here is the upcoming nerf hitting the leader ability down to two charges like what Vyy did to OH and it will bury any hope of playing a non-milva GT deck for centuries to come. Let's face it. Without the 3 charges kill a 5 this would not be so much of a problem

Saskia is not easy and I agree to name her questionable at least. I use the salamandra mages and tinboy for her in my KoB deck and she does't disrupt my board so one can keep on playing gwent if a saskia is on the board. Quite a different page
Radovid is actually crazy but not worse then other 20-30 point finishers. same as Fulmar, a late game must remove.

And to complete my list. Regis is the finisher Vampires needed but not deserved (wrong fluff?) Problem is the same like (old) gord. A card that is setup while beeing in deck and does't need a boardstate gives crazy unpaid shortrounds. But even this is bareable now in times where SY can combo Savolla/KoB for 30points.

Did I forget someone? Oh yeah Skellige. Sad boys but you have to pay 10 prov for your King Bran just to keep up with the powercreep and play for 8:shrug: The first deckbuff card that is not sad to rest at home while others take to the fight.

Back to topic? This is My topic!
Well i think your Last topic title was better, since we could talk about every toxic card/combo in The game.

Now o think you restringe to only saskia/milva/tiger/movements deck.

Well i am playing a lot this deck to understand how to beat it.

Untill now i onyl find a few decks that i thought "ok, this was a lose match". Others deck i could lose because i drop poorly, not because The decks.

So far i can say The decks wich put multiple cards in board in One turn are dificult to face (here i Will put an observation, i faced a congregate deck and i managed tô kill every single token my opponent puts, that was a crazy game but I had some luck with pitfall deck)

Backing...

Sk discard (any of them) are dificult, because they put units on boards and in different rows.
Also The alchemy/scenario deck is really dificult to beat.

In other hand, The NR witcher is also dificult to beat because they have that shield witcher, and If you dont managed tô kill it, it will gives shield for everything else (i also face a deck wich use imortals)

I did not edit the topic but I purposfully wrote in SC gameplay forum. If this is gonna be another thread to diskus broken new release mod feel free to move it or close it.

Yes I forgot about discard, this works. But not every faction has enogh options to throw multiple 4< power cards on the board. And 2s don't help as they are a free kill for milva.

My purpose was fullfilled. As soon as I wrote this rant i just met a couple of those decks and was able to finnally step up from R1 to pro. Played agaist some Warris, some Pirates, Vamps, Dryads, alll kind of SY experiments and even MonsterMaddocs.

Sometimes it helps to just say a thing, people do listen.:beer:

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
I really hope that when they nerf Milva (lets be real here.. there is not "if".. an ST card is good? It would be nerfed first definitely), they only nerf Milva and not GT. Making Milva (and even the Tiger as devotion) is good enough for me as I don't care about these cards. But I love GT and I hope it stays as it is. I find it really confusing to see cards like Radovid, Onslaught, Arachas Queen, Henselt etc are released on the same developer video in which they are saying that they are bring old archetypes to this level. Are they seriously going to buff 500+ cards to match these new 12 cards or the PoP cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom