Not once a glitchy problem till now

+
it might be just me but anyone notice how bad the female players glitchiness is? is a big difference in game play considering not once had i a problem with the male counter part.

This is my forth time running through the game now and i figured why not create a female character this time round, then WOW is she ever plagued with problems from +guns refusing to fire during combat or just disappearing from hands
+people walking in the feet-metres above ground level or just standing out in the sky dong their thing
+ladders being very temperamental (i.e when climbing she cant seem to get over the last step ending in falling to sometimes your doom or just not being able to grab hold of them
+NPC's character stalling and then being thrown/tossed into walls or cielings
+cops just deciding to want to kill you for just standing talking to NPC's
+Food, meds, components etc just not being able to be picked up.. not all just under half percentage ive stumbled accross
+cars just hitting non exsistant walls or running through actual walls and sometimes getting stuck in those walls death rattling themselves untill blowing up, and if you can get out of the stuck vehicles you oftern be thrown out to you death

and there are more but these are the ones i have most problems with

it might be just me but anyone notice how bad the female players glitchiness is? is a big difference in game play considering not once had i a problem with the male counter part.

This is my forth time running through the game now and i figured why not create a female character this time round, then WOW is she ever plagued with problems from +guns refusing to fire during combat or just disappearing from hands
+people walking in the feet-metres above ground level or just standing out in the sky dong their thing
+ladders being very temperamental (i.e when climbing she cant seem to get over the last step ending in falling to sometimes your doom or just not being able to grab hold of them
+Food, meds, components etc just not being able to be picked up.. not all just under half percentage ive stumbled accross
+cars just hitting non exsistant walls or running through actual walls and sometimes getting stuck in those walls death rattling themselves untill blowing up, and if you can get out of the stuck vehicles you oftern be thrown out to you death

Consider to pass all these issues to Support, so they can take a look at. Can use the link below.

it is most definitely the female counter part i using, but it was a poorly executed question by myself as a first time i ever to a forum or what ever this is to anyone else having same issues or not, is it something i did during set up or not,etc. This is the first time experiencing a problem at all with the game.
Post automatically merged:

oh and thankyou tech support i will be in touch
Post automatically merged:

i mean bartinga2077, sorry i not good at this asking for help, or using chat sites

yes first of i sort of noob but yeah i know it's me, but tech support page is useless, and when i try to talk to someone or click give feed back i am just redirected to the forum's after being told to use the tech support link.

so firstly i not hating on the female counterpart, throught i just get that out way [...]. pleas excuse more poor question exicution i dont do forum's.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Frequenttuna Threads merged. Also, please remember to always be respectful towards other people, as required by the forum rules.

The Tech Support page can be a bit tricky to use: you need to navigate it first to the proper game and platform, then to a topic that is appropriate for the issue(s) you wish to report.

As an example, NPCs walking or standing in mid-air would probably fall under a visual issue. That means the appropriate report form would be this, unless you're on PlayStation, Xbox, or Stadia, in which case you would need to change the platform on the left and then find the same topic under there.
The blue "Contact us" button will open a contact form where you can describe the issue and send a ticket.

i have tried most of the driver un/reinstalls nothinbg has changed, only thing not tried is uninstalling the game and if i need to go that route im not reinstalling it. its cery wierd how it just started during the forth run through. i cant do this forum chat thing […] it is just not my speed. sorry, but thanks for try to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom