Not ready for February?

+

Looked really good actually and I think it's Xbox as well? So it's not in it's full ultimate glory I suppose when it comes to graphics including hair? Just a guess, don't kill me if I am wrong on the differences between PC and consoles :p

my opinion isnt expert, its just my own. for instance, i dont find an animation of hair nice while geralt ducks and one more thing disturbs me, that hair is moving through faces, heads, or geralts armor

I think hair works stuff isnt done for every creature and npc yet. If you look at the horse tail in the end of the video you can clearly see that it has hair works implemented and it looks very good, but the same thing cant be said about gryffin and Geralt. I think its still work in progress.

Imo they have plenty of time to make a very impressive experience without a further delay but they still have a ton of things that need improving.

This is alpha stage ; furthermore, no problem for me if they delay it again, I trust the developpers of CDprojekt red which never disappointed me unlike others.

Who was complaining about hair animation?
I think I heard that hair physics will be removed for console versions. So the PC version should be much better there.

But I haven't seen anything bad with the hair.

Oh, was it now...?
I would actually love to see this confirmed, cause I don't think it's true.
Well, E3 almost never uses PC unless if the game is exclusive.
Also didn't they said that PC will have completely different interface like inventory and etc ?

I'll just leave this here. This was the state of The Witcher 2 11 months before release. Draw your own conclusions.

Damn man now I'm really worried!!! Combat actually looks more natural than in W3(as it is right now), though graphics improved a hell of a lot.

Last edited:
Who was complaining about hair animation?
I think I heard that hair physics will be removed for console versions. So the PC version should be much better there.

But I haven't seen anything bad with the hair.

Hair physics are being removed from console?

Damn man now I'm really worried!!! Combat actually looks more natural than in W3(as it is right now), though graphics improved a hell of a lot.

What?.. this is the first time i see that footage, and man, that combat looked really bad in that state... the animations were all over the place, the flow of it was poor, many clipping issues, etc.. combat in W3 right now looks way better, even if not fantastic

combat in W3 right now looks way better, even if not fantastic

Am I the only one bothered by the constant helicopter slashes(jumps spinning…well you get it) in the demo? Guess I'm sounding a bit too critical, sorry for that, I really have faith in them and I'm sure that they will polish everything to perfection. Go CDPR!!

Top Bottom