Not ready for February?

+
Many fans got so hyped that they thought they would get blind after watching the demo. Obviously it's not ready, it got delayed for a reason. Now stop complaining like children.

EDIT: it looks great!

Last edited:
I was planning on playing the game on March/April anyway. To let you guys report and CDPR to sort out the bugs first. ;)

But imo, the game looks great already. Can't wait to play it next spring.

Honestly I don't really mind if it do get delayed. I'm sure that if they do decide to wait, it will be for good reasons, and probalbly to improve even more the game. But as many of you said, there is still plenty of time left, and the game looks amazing already =D

I'll just leave this here. This was the state of The Witcher 2 11 months before release. Draw your own conclusions.

Keep in mind the studio was nearly broke and on the verge of shutting down thanks to problems attempting to get a 360 port of the witcher at this time as well. Their financial situation is much improved and the have much more experience.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the witcher 3 demo from the Microsoft booth? Meaning it was xbone footage?

Hair physics are being removed from console?

I am not sure about that.
I don't have any source, but I think I've heard that there is a possibility that they have to remove some of the detail stuff to get the game running well on console. Hair physics is one of them.

Hair physics are being removed from console?
Hahahahha no, why would they remove hair physics suddenly. It probably won't have the nvidia hair though, it may, it may not but seeing the trailer I can say it looks like really well animated regular prim hair meaning it shouldn't be a problem at all. Nvidia hair on the other hand will most likely be different.

So what I'm trying to say is... PC will have some slightly advanced nvidia hair jazz if people enable it but what you see now will mostly likely what the default hair will look like, on both PC and consoles.

Maybe you could share the reasons you think that so we can have a real discussion instead of the typical trollbait post.

Now now, let us keep it friendly here.
I also think that the footage looked very rough and needs a lot of attention. The difference being that I have faith in that 9 months are enough to change a lot potentially.

I agree that the hair is a bit wonky, clipping through Geralt's neck. But in conversations the hair and face animations look amazing!
So I think the game will be ready in 6 or 7 months.

I'm excited to see how everything, and especially Geralt, looks on a pc. Let's hope for some leaks of the 45 min presentation. (or if the devs will post a few snippets of the presentation in HD.)

Top Bottom