Not really a crash crash issue.

+
So my install has been pretty stable over all. The problem is, when I exit, although things seem to be perfectly fine, shortly after I walk away, the crash report popup will often pop up. In itself, this is not a big issue as I can just dismiss it but the problem is, the launcher will think the game is still running and will start syncing and I can't start the game for another couple of minutes (I know, I know. First world problems, right?). But just flagging this up

Which platform (Gog, Steam,...) ?
The game "really" crash or you "simply" see the "crash popup" after quit the game ? I don't really understand where/when/how, sorry :(

It's with GOG. I assume the game is somehow crashing while exiting. I'm not sure it happens every time but certainly the majority.

And if you launch the game directly from the .exe, you also have "crash popup" when exiting the game ?
I suppose yes :)

It's with GOG. I assume the game is somehow crashing while exiting. I'm not sure it happens every time but certainly the majority.
It happens every time I exit the game too. GOG. And it is every time (for me); I close the game often to switch out specific mods and the crash report has just become part of the process since 1.31.

Do you use mods as well? I haven't tested if it still does it without them.

Top Bottom