Not receiving anymore gwent cards

+
Not receiving anymore gwent cards

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to finish my gwent collection and copied a list online about all the available cards in-game. Apart from the cards I can get by doing the skelige gwent quest, i'm still missing the following randomly obtainable cards:

1x clear weather
1x torrential rain

HOWEVER, When I played the armourer and weaponsmith in Skellige castle, I only received orens. After browsing online, some people claimed this was because I obtained all the randomly obtainable cards in the game. But as you can see above, that is not true. Is there any other way to get these cards? I checked my deck multiple times, they are not there. I only have 2x clear weather and torrential rain, but apparently you can obtain three of those.

I also need one more Albrich card (only got 1 out of 2) I'm positive I've got the one from the trader at crow's perch, but I don't know where to find the other one! The guides online are all wrong, except for this one that says that they didn't find it yet :( --> http://www.gwentcards.com/

That's all I need. Thanks for the help!

I have the exact same issue as the OP. Missing the 3rd clear weather and torrential rain but only receive gold when I win against new merchants.

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to finish my gwent collection and copied a list online about all the available cards in-game. Apart from the cards I can get by doing the skelige gwent quest, i'm still missing the following randomly obtainable cards:

1x clear weather
1x torrential rain

HOWEVER, When I played the armourer and weaponsmith in Skellige castle, I only received orens. After browsing online, some people claimed this was because I obtained all the randomly obtainable cards in the game. But as you can see above, that is not true. Is there any other way to get these cards? I checked my deck multiple times, they are not there. I only have 2x clear weather and torrential rain, but apparently you can obtain three of those.

I also need one more Albrich card (only got 1 out of 2) I'm positive I've got the one from the trader at crow's perch, but I don't know where to find the other one! The guides online are all wrong, except for this one that says that they didn't find it yet :( --> http://www.gwentcards.com/

That's all I need. Thanks for the help!

if you're no longer getting cards from new games with merchants, then be sure you've ALSO bought all cards available from all selling vendors. you can use www.witcher3map.com for locations of all gwent related vendors (but i think all sellers are innkeeps)

OK since this thread is about Gwent bugs

I started to getting nerve now, I find this also happens to me as well.

I hunt down all Gwent and only 1 card left (for the Trophy) is Zoltan Chivay card.

OK since this thread is about Gwent bugs

I started to getting nerve now, I find this also happens to me as well.

I hunt down all Gwent and only 1 card left (for the Trophy) is Zoltan Chivay card.

To solve your problem
Look under the hanged man´s tree for it

and for those missing some other cards, don´t forget to
free the merchant of claywich from his cage and buy all the cards he sells then from him
This solved it for me, and yes, you don´t get 3 torrential rain and clear weather cards during the game, but you still get the trophy, even if you don´t have those, I just tested this myself

JESUS????? IF THIS TRUE

THANKS MAN!! you are godsends!!!!

You can thank me after trying it out, I hope it works, I got it from another thread on the forum, so I´m not sure if it actually does work, never tested it myself, unlike the second method I posted.

On the other hand, some sites claim you can win the Zoltan card randomly if you didn´t get it during the prologue http://gearnuke.com/the-witcher-3-list-gwent-cards-only-earned-randomly/

The thing with the method I posted can be found here for example: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...le-to-Obtain?p=1746649&viewfull=1#post1746649

Last edited:
@DanteSSS333

Just bit question, why hanged man tree? what is there? lol I knew its dumb question but I think I don't see anything there, can you be specific please?

It is SUPPOSED to be like that, a CD Projekt staff member said so himself. Thing is, it actually isn't working, you will only find the book beneath the hanged man's tree. Hope this means it's a bug and thus going to be fixed, since Zoltan Chivay's card is the only one I am missing as well

@DanteSSS333

Just bit question, why hanged man tree? what is there? lol I knew its dumb question but I think I don't see anything there, can you be specific please?

It´s supposed to be there, because
the guy whom you get it from is hanged on hanged man´s tree after you leave White Orchard

I also no longer get Gwent cards from traders and inn keepers luckily the achievement has already popped despite missing.

3rd Clear weather card
3rd Torrential Rain card
2nd Ballista Card

I also no longer get Gwent cards from traders and inn keepers luckily the achievement has already popped despite missing.

3rd Clear weather card
3rd Torrential Rain card
2nd Ballista Card

Same for me, but I don´t really miss those cards alot anyway, since I wouldn´t use them in any of my decks

The trophy only wants you to get every card, without including their copies. I'm still waiting for an answer about Zoltan's Card which isn't where it's supposed to be.

lol? seems like its no point going Hanged man's tree because there only book in it.

I better rolled back to the point before I pick a book... just in case CDPR finally decided to put a card (Zoltan Chivay) in it again.

The only card I want badly is Zoltan Chivay.... and nowhere to be found, just great lol

I need an alternative to the life and death cards. I played one round but didnt do the other 2 rounds. I need them 2 and I have all the ones that I need apart from the missing ones from random plays.

I just want to know if they are going to patch it for us. Im hitting a dead road on things to do, ive done most side quests I dont want another 100-200 grind for a few fucking cards. If I do that i'll likely never play again due to thinking back at the torment of a few simple cards.

To solve your problem
Look under the hanged man´s tree for it

and for those missing some other cards, don´t forget to
free the merchant of claywich from his cage and buy all the cards he sells then from him
This solved it for me, and yes, you don´t get 3 torrential rain and clear weather cards during the game, but you still get the trophy, even if you don´t have those, I just tested this myself

Do you also complete the gwent collect 'em all quest even if you only have two clear weather cards and two torrential rain cards?

Top Bottom