Not receiving anymore gwent cards

+
Zoltan Card is the only one missing for me... I am not receiving gwent cards from random plays anymore, even with new merchants that i discover... allready checked the merchent from wthite orchard and he does not have it, also checked the hanged man tree... i hope they put the card back in the game with a new patch...

I'm updating the list at gwentcards.com pretty much what's been already covered here and verified with other sources who got the quest/trophy/achievement. It appears that there are 195 cards (not 199) and the following do not exist: Second Ballista, Second Albrich, Clear Weather 3 and Torrential Rain 3.

As for Zoltan you win him by playing the Scholar in White Orchard, its not random as some guides suggests. I do hope they patch it so it drops at the locations that's been mentioned in previous posts, that would make sense. If anyone finds it please let me know and I'll update the list.

can confirm the following now:
There are 195 cards not 199
There is no second Ballista
No Albrich 2
No Clear Weather 3
No Torrential Rain 3

I'm having the same problem. Bought from all the traders. Won all the hero cards. Bought the white orchard stuff. Played until it won't let me win any more cards and yet I'm missing 2 or 3.

Elven skirmisher
Vriheid cadet

and maybe 1 more. Someone please help, it's all I have left to get the platinum.

---------- Updated at 07:42 PM ----------

I'm having the same problem. Bought from all the traders. Won all the hero cards. Bought the white orchard stuff. Played until it won't let me win any more cards and yet I'm missing 2 or 3.

Elven skirmisher
Vriheid cadet

and maybe 1 more. Someone please help, it's all I have left to get the platinum.

Iv done pretty much what you have while making sure i wouldnt get caught in glitches/bugs etc. im missing: Vrihedd cadet and Zoltan.. Damn this sucks, iv spent so much time chasing cards. hope they will fix it

---------- Updated at 07:53 PM ----------

---------- Updated at 07:42 PM ----------

Iv done pretty much what you have while making sure i wouldnt get caught in glitches/bugs etc. im missing: Vrihedd cadet and Zoltan.. Damn this sucks, iv spent so much time chasing cards. hope they will fix it

EDIT: seems to me that the Vrihedd Cadet is infact called Vrihedd Brigade Recruit, . since they both have 4 in strenght. In that case i only miss Zoltan. Check it zombiefc!

Last edited:
EDIT: It was INN at the crossroads in VELEN. He had the 2 cards, trophy popped!

Last edited:
You guys are just lucky you've been able to get the claywich merchants cards.

His "person in distress" mission is bugged for the rest of us. On all the achievement/trophy sites this merchant is giving everyone the most trouble. It's literally stopping gamers in their tracks until they can finally buy the last two dang cards from this fool.

Same problem here I cant recieve anymore cards.I only have 10 left and all I got now is gold and one time with this new merchant I got crafting material. Yes I am he was new because it was a new discovered village.

Hi to all!

I found this thread by searching the forums as I seem to be stuck with the "collect 'em all"-quest. According to the checklist (http://gwentcards.com/checklist.html) I have all cards collected. By all, I mean literally each and every single card, not only one per kind. Nevertheless, the quest does not complete and thus the trophy does not pop.

Is this something already known or am I facing some kind of very special bug?

I'm playing on PS4 and have installed the most recent update (v1.07).

Thanks for any help - if anyone can actually help...

Cheers!
Higherly

Edit: okay, found the right thread... http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...rophy-bugged?p=1848775&viewfull=1#post1848775

Last edited:
Same problem here. I have all gwent cards except 2, one clear weather and one torrential rain so i don't have the mision of all cards and the achievement didn't pop. I have the latest version (1.07) on xbox one

Any help? Thanks

Same problem, missing 2 weather cards (the supposed random drops) and merchants and taver keepers aren't dropping any card anymore.

Top Bottom