SOLVED Not Receiving Rank-Up Rewards on New Season Start

+
Not Receiving Rank-Up Rewards on New Season Start

Hello,
i have a quick question regarding the start of the new season. Based on my placement of the last season i got placed to rank 9 but the section below the "rewards earned" remained empty and i didnt get any. After that i realized i had to get an update which i then installed.

Just to clarify, this isnt about the end of season rewards, but those i would have gotten if i started Rank 1 and played up to 9. Is it intended i dont get those or did i encounter a bug?

Thanks a lot.

The same problem here, I've clicked the Ranked game before the patch, so I recieved only rank, without barrels and everything else. Pretty sad tbh, not if I have any problems with scraps but still feels quite sad to me. Doesn't use any adds as well.
UPD Just recieved them, nevermind Keepo

RidiculousName;n9766281 said:
eddie236 wooloomooloog Created a new thread and moved your posts to it.

First off; are you using add-ons like Gwent Tracker or GwentUp? Those seem like likely causes of issues after a new patch.

I have never used any addons or mods. I guess, it could be the result of starting a new season before the recent patch was installed. When I launch the game I did not check this. However, the option to start a new season was opened for me, so I started. When I had realised that I was not rewarded for 7 Ranks, I checked the ingame table with list of rewards for any Rank you can get. This list was empty. So, in that point I realised that game was not updated. Then I instulled the update but all those reward were not given to me again. There is not much reward I have lost, but I find it useful to report about this issue. However, I will be happy to receive those missed rewards.

Thank you for your assistance.

UPDATE. The problem is solved. All rewards have come to my account with little delay. Thank you.

Last edited:
No rewards for season end?

Didnt receive my end season rewards on alt account, anyone else experiencing this?

Contacted support but no answer still, and no rewards still, curious to see how you guys fixed this

Sorry I know this is an old post, however, I am having the same issue and cannot post a new topic. When the new season started I didn't play ranked but on the next day I clicked ranked match it recalculated my rank however I did not get any of the rewards.

bitplunger;n10580832 said:
When the new season started I didn't play ranked but on the next day I clicked ranked match it recalculated my rank however I did not get any of the rewards.

That's intended. Rank-up rewards from "skipped" ranks were removed a few updates ago; if you for example get placed at rank 10 at season start, you won't get rank-up rewards for ranks 2-10.
See this news post:
What’s more, at the start of a new season players will no longer automatically receive rank up rewards for the ranks they skipped.

Top Bottom