Not Recieving Ozob Text to trigger Send in The Clowns

+
Near the end of the game and trying to ensure I wrap up every side mission I can when I noticed that I have yet to encounter Ozob. Looking through the message list I have not gotten a text from him yet. How do I trigger the test so I can start the mission Send In The Clowns?

Edit: This is for PC 1.31 version, Main Mission: "Nocturne OP55N1" is all thats left

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So "near the end",what do you mean ? You reach the point of no return ?
If I remember (if I'm right), you have to complete "Transmission" (VDB's quest) to receive a message from Ozob.

Upvote 0
I completed Transmission. Only thing left on my deck is the side mission "Machine Gun" (Debating if to keep or give back still) and for main job "Nocturne OP55N1" which is point of no return if I recall my first run. Trying to ensure I have done everything before going forward on the main mission.

Upvote 0
I completed Transmission. Only thing left on my deck is the side mission "Machine Gun" (Debating if to keep or give back still) and for main job "Nocturne OP55N1" which is point of no return if I recall my first run. Trying to ensure I have done everything before going forward on the main mission.
Did you complete the last fistfight against Razor? In addition to skipping time, try to sleep to forward time.

Upvote 0
Yep OP55N1 is the point of no return ;)
So if in your journal you "only" have OP55N1 as main quest and Machine Gun as side quest, normally, you should already have received the message :(

Upvote 0
Did you complete the last fistfight against Razor? In addition to skipping time, try to sleep to forward time.
Yep. Took forever to finally win the fight but I managed to beat Razer and have since time skipped and slept several times.

Yep OP55N1 is the point of no return ;)
So if in your journal you "only" have OP55N1 as main quest and Machine Gun as side quest, normally, you should already have received the message :(
I figured as much but as to why its not triggering I do not know and why I'm asking around here what else I could do to possibly trigger it.

Upvote 0
I figured as much but as to why its not triggering I do not know and why I'm asking around here what else I could do to possibly trigger it.
If you don't have any quest remaining (nor GIGs or eventually NCPD Scanner Hustles), I don't think there is "something" that you can do by yourself for triggering it, unfortunately... And I don't think that sleeping or skipping time would help :(
So at least, you can send a report to the support for help (with a save, it could really help for knowing why you didn't receive the message) > "Contact Us" button.

Upvote 0
Strange... I've seen a youtube video with a possible solution, but no clue if it will help (so far, I didn't have that issue on PC and PS4):

But yeah, you can always contact CDPR support with the link that was mentioned by LeKill3rFou. Maybe they can help.

Upvote 0
Strange... I've seen a youtube video with a possible solution, but no clue if it will help (so far, I didn't have that issue on PC and PS4):
It's worth a try :)
I wonder if those who said that this "method" work for them, weren't a little bit "too" impatient and wait to receive this message directly after Transmission (message who can take a little time to arrive, even by skipping time, like many of other messages/calls in the game).

Upvote 0
Finally got the message from Ozob. After returning Skip, making Jefferson Paralez a bit paranoid, completing Kerry's/Judy's story path and helping out Blue Moon as well as 20 different stand offs with the NCPD (trying to raise my engineering exp). So no clue if it was just time in game during game time (sleeping/speeding time did not help much from what I saw though just running around the map seemed to have helped).

Edit: Actully think it was talking to Victor about Johnny/Thee Relic that did the trick to trigger it.
Edit Edit: And now I'm torn as I had a friendly boxing match with him and his nose went off. Reloaded a save and prevented that but oh man after a day of trying to trigger the event to meet the gut only for that to happen. That was a mixed bag of emotions right there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Finally got the message from Ozob. After returning Skip, making Jefferson Paralez a bit paranoid, completing Kerry's/Judy's story path and helping out Blue Moon as well as 20 different stand offs with the NCPD (trying to raise my engineering exp). So no clue if it was just time in game during game time (sleeping/speeding time did not help much from what I saw though just running around the map seemed to have helped).
Ok nice :)
But there were still side quests left. Maybe you just finished "Transmission" right ? Or at least didn't do a lot of quests/GIGs/Events afterwards, right ?
Because generally, simply doing other things is a better way than just wandering, skipping time or sleeping :)

Upvote 0
Ok nice :)
But there were still side quests left. Maybe you just finished "Transmission" right ? Or at least didn't do a lot of quests/GIGs/Events afterwards, right ?
Because generally, simply doing other things is a better way than just wandering, skipping time or sleeping :)
Oh no at that point I had finished everything on the map and the main story line up to the point of no return. Only things left required I wait around for them to trigger. Grinding in Pacifica/NCPD fights seems to be the only thing left to do beyond doing the last mission again.

Top Bottom