Novigrad ; Crazy lag and POPUPS NPC and Buildings!!

+
Novigrad ; Crazy lag and POPUPS NPC and Buildings!!

Is anyone having this problem? After I patch to 1.05 the performance has worsen or is it just me?? It used to be just fine..and in Novigrad I facing this issue where by the buildings are not loaded properly and the npc ! I hope the resolve this issue and Im running on GTX 635 high settings 768p.

Its your video card mate. the 635 is like a real budget card, and if im not mistaken even a built in laptop card.
If the latter is also the case, then you know that laptop cards perform waaaaaaay worse then theyre desktop equivalent?
But still, even its a desktop card, then you are lucky that you can run TW3 even. even on 768p.

But....

I hear Novigrad is cpu intensive.
So since you dont put your cpu, you should try to lower that option for the citizens as well. Mine is 150 which is maxed, but you should lower it to the absolute minimum and see if it got better.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Mara

The bad performance is definitely because of the video card, but NPC Pop-In and bad building LODs are bugs a lot of people are experiencing. I get horrible pop-in with NPCs in Novigrad on my 980 ti.

Novigrad is an extremely resource-heavy area. I also feel like with every patch the performance gets a tad worse in all areas (I observe the current CPU/RAM usage when I play the game), but I've always been having very low FPS in Novigrad. It's just the number and complexity of meshes and objects, I suppose.

Sorry guys my bad English! What I meant was I was running ok I updated the Nvidia driver to 353.06 and all is good play in. 768p and it's quite ok in novigrad could do quest talk to merchants in that area is just that after I updated to 1.05 the lags and pop in started became crazy

Top Bottom